Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Is there a website where I can specifically track single supplement price drops? Like enter 10 cruises I have my eye on, and get an email if they run a single special?

Other than this very useful thread of course...

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro

Is there a website where I can specifically track single supplement price drops? Like enter 10 cruises I have my eye on, and get an email if they run a single special?

Other than this very useful thread of course...

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro

Not that I know of.....I would just check the website of the cruiseline

you want to sail and follow it to see if there are any price reductions.

I'm interested in low-no solo supplements on Princess (Coastal California) or NCL Bermuda. If none of these work out, I guess I will do something else in May 2015. Any ideas on their sales would be more than helpful. I'm also willing to do interior rooms. BTW, I did look at RCL cruises out of SJ, so I'm definitely interested in those ports again.

I got an porthole cabin on the 10/20/14 Carnival Inspiration 4 day Baja cruise last week 10/8 for a single rate of $149 plus tax and port fees plus $25 OBC. Regular single or double rate was $279 before. It seems that Carnival is dropping prices just a few weeks out to fill the ships. Keep checking the cruises you like.

Edited by gmcwalker

Booked on NCL Pearl 12/11-22/2014 out of Miami at 150% -- Total $961.80 for Inside quaranteed. Thought this a good price at this time of year. What you think?
Given the number of days, it looks good. Actually, this time a year (right before Christmas) can be some of the lowest priced cruises. People aren't taking vacations between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'll bet the following sailing is a lot more money. I haven't been on the Pearl but I've been on the Gem and the Jewel and I like those ships the most of the NCL fleet. I prefer the more traditional style of entertainment they offer than what's on the Epic/Breakaway/Getaway. Edited by cruise pup

Only $407 for a single in an inside cabin on NCL's Jewel out of Houston to Cozumel, Belize and Trujillo (Honduras) on November 1. The oceanview cabins aren't much more and all of the November sailings are close to this price. Ha ha, except Thanksgiving week which is ridiculously overpriced!

Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas is at 150% supp for all departures 10/26-12/14, see http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/rci_sales_event.pdf -- 7 night Caribbean out of Port Canaveral.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Artemis

Celebrity Equinox 10-night ultra Caribbean out of FLL on 12/12 now at 150% supp

Celebrity Summit 7-night southern Caribbean out of San Juan on 11/22 and 29, 12/6 and 13 now at 150% supp

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Exciting_Deals/XcitingDeals_cel_tues.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

after sitting on the sidelines I jumped into the fray when I noticed the price of a studio on the NCL BREAKAWAY leaving Sunday dropped about $200 today AND is now less than the price of a balcony cabin by about that much.

The price was just too good to pass up as it's about half of what I paid for a studio in July and about 80% less than the fare I paid the first time I sailed her in June of 2013.

Now I need to find a costume pronto!!!

scrim

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just booked a single gty for $1055.12 (total with tax) for the 10 day Caribbean cruise. Great itinerary! Can upgrade to balcony concierge for additional $900.

Congratulations:).......she is a great ship:D

I'm interested in low-no solo supplements on Princess (Coastal California) or NCL Bermuda. If none of these work out, I guess I will do something else in May 2015. Any ideas on their sales would be more than helpful. I'm also willing to do interior rooms. BTW, I did look at RCL cruises out of SJ, so I'm definitely interested in those ports again.

Vacations to go has a section for solo. When they post the cruises they will give you the price pp or the price for solo. They do have good prices for solo that you can't get directly from the cruise line.

Carnival Splendor Nov 9th 7 day cruise, Resident rate (Im from VA) showing $219 Interior for 1 person. Think only one room left. $351.74 including tax, etc.

Leaves out of Miami.

Ports:Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; Belize; Mahogany Bay, Isla Roatan

Carnival Splendor Nov 16th 7 day cruise, Resident rate showing $219 Interior for 1 person. $351.74 including tax, etc.

Ports:St. Maarten, NA; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Grand Turk

You could essentially take a 14 day cruise from the 9th to the 23rd for $703.48! :eek:

Vacations to go has a section for solo. When they post the cruises they will give you the price pp or the price for solo. They do have good prices for solo that you can't get directly from the cruise line.

But be aware that the Vacations To Go's prices may be in error and will not be honored.

This happened to me when they quoted several Azamara cruises at 9% single supplement a couple of months ago. They disavowed the price on the phone and shrugged their shoulders. I contacted an Azamara direct TA, and they laughed, saying that Azamara never discounts their single supplement below 150%.

Marc

I ended up upgrading my studio for a family balcony on the next sailing on NCL Breakaway

All in was $634 and I'm getting a $60 OBC to boot

The GF is ecstatic

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Got in on this sale today American discount cruises family balcony 633 balcony solo $60 obc bonus $100 fantastic see you on board

Got in on this sale today American discount cruises family balcony 633 balcony solo $60 obc bonus $100 fantastic see you on board

Awesome deal right!!!!

I just didn't get the 100 bonus

See u Sunday

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

But be aware that the Vacations To Go's prices may be in error and will not be honored.

This happened to me when they quoted several Azamara cruises at 9% single supplement a couple of months ago. They disavowed the price on the phone and shrugged their shoulders. I contacted an Azamara direct TA, and they laughed, saying that Azamara never discounts their single supplement below 150%.

Marc

Actually, they have a 125% offer for solo occupancy on many of their cruises. There is usually a link from the "Offers" page on their website to a list of cruises included.

Edited by canny_cruiser

I looked the web site and cant find the place that you put in for solo. Can you point me in the direction because when I look at it I still get the double charge for a room