Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

NCL wave15 European sailings come with 2 offers.

eg dining and beverage or sub one for the OBC.

Just checked the cheapest Spirit date and it is coming up with zero solo sup on insides and OV

5 Jan Spirit 10n Solo OV GTY $625.

the dining pack was $144 for that cruise beverage must be over $500 for 10 days

Edited by insidecabin

Just checked the cheapest Spirit date and it is coming up with zero solo sup on insides and OV

Just wanted to point that out too:

from a mock booking:

Norwegian Spirit, 10-Day Canary Islands & Morocco from Barcelona, Oceanview picture window cabin, 1 person, UBP + 200 OBC --> 704USD

Jan 5-15, from/to Barcelona

Silly me, the OBC option is clearly better for the solo ovr the dining package.

We should have booked two cabins but forgot to check the solo rate was in such a huury Tues morning when the deal came up for that cruise we had been looking at it for weeks. wonder if I can change to solo without penalty.

Edited by insidecabin

Silly me, the OBC option is clearly better for the solo ovr the dining package.

We should have booked two cabins but forgot to check the solo rate was in such a huury Tues morning when the deal came up for that cruise we had been looking at it for weeks. wonder if I can change to solo without penalty.

Can't hurt to ask...

The $200 OBC + beverage/dining is also available on NCL Jade RT Rome for the Jan 3rd sailing (11 days) for $549 OV and Jan 14th (10 days) $429 OV.

With my luck I would get stuck on a deck with non stop loud drinking partiers with no respect for anyone who actually considers midnight a reasonable time to go to bed!(if not earlier), Once on Carnival was enough for me.NCL surprisingly enough, was a lot more pleasant for those of us who prefer a less raucous atmosphere and even though I am a crystal loyalist, I would go on NCL again. But regardless of the deal you will not catch me on a megaship(over 2500) as that is just too big and impersonal for me.As it was I could never feel ocean movement when on the Norwegian Pearl, and I like to feel ship movement-rolling, pitching etc :)

Edited by haikou

I booked the Norwegian Jewel yesterday for Feb 28. Seven days Western from Houston. Booked an obstructed oceanview guarantee for $625.83 total including taxes and fees and received $250 OBC.

Thanks for the info. I booked the same category for the same price yesterday and the UBP was also included. It was either a cruise or a trip to Ecuador for my birthday. Maybe Ecuador next year, or sooner? Thanks again.

With my luck I would get stuck on a deck with non stop loud drinking partiers with no respect for anyone who actually considers midnight a reasonable time to go to bed!(if not earlier), Once on Carnival was enough for me.NCL surprisingly enough, was a lot more pleasant for those of us who prefer a less raucous atmosphere and even though I am a crystal loyalist, I would go on NCL again. But regardless of the deal you will not catch me on a megaship(over 2500) as that is just too big and impersonal for me.As it was I could never feel ocean movement when on the Norwegian Pearl, and I like to feel ship movement-rolling, pitching etc :)

When did 2500 pax become a megaship?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Emerald Princess Feb 22-28 Houston

$479 inside + $94 tax = $573

I'm seeing this price on 2 TA's website but not on the Princess site. Princess has it at $598 + $94 with a $200 OBC. Haven't called to see if the TA's are offering the credit or not.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I guess I'm not a true solo in that I do like to virtually know people before boarding to link dinner reservations and maybe plan an excursion.

Thanks,

Jeanine

Here's what I am interested in (price includes single supplement in the price)

7 Days | Eastern Caribbean

Sail roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale

Interior Oceanview Balcony Mini-suite

Regal Princess®

2015: Jan 25 -- -- $874 $1,124

Regal Princess®

2015: Feb 15, 22 -- -- $1,061 $1,311

Caribbean Princess®

2015: Feb 14 $686 $811 $1,124 --