Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Emerald Princess Feb 22-28 Houston

$479 inside + $94 tax = $573

I'm seeing this price on 2 TA's website but not on the Princess site. Princess has it at $598 + $94 with a $200 OBC. Haven't called to see if the TA's are offering the credit or not.

I'm seeing $499 on the Princess site for the prior two weeks as well (8th & 15th), but not on the one I actually wanted (1st) to connect with the Triumph 21 day RT.

Not seeing that OBC though - max $50 for me, and none at all on the 22nd. Maybe they've already changed the offer, or not everyone qualifies for the goodies.

With my luck I would get stuck on a deck with non stop loud drinking partiers with no respect for anyone who actually considers midnight a reasonable time to go to bed!(if not earlier), Once on Carnival was enough for me.NCL surprisingly enough, was a lot more pleasant for those of us who prefer a less raucous atmosphere and even though I am a crystal loyalist, I would go on NCL again. But regardless of the deal you will not catch me on a megaship(over 2500) as that is just too big and impersonal for me.As it was I could never feel ocean movement when on the Norwegian Pearl, and I like to feel ship movement-rolling, pitching etc :)

This thread is a great place to find good deals so come back when you have a good deal to report whether it's on the ship that rolls up the carpets at 10 o'clock or on one that parties all night. After all different strokes for different folks!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Looks like no single supplement for the moment on the 2 Oct 2015 repositioning of the Explorer from Southampton->Barcelona. Wish I could report the same for the 14 days after that... (Barcelona->Dubai).

-Holly

who is going to bring a wetsuit and conquer that wave rider.....

Looks like no single supplement for the moment on the 2 Oct 2015 repositioning of the Explorer from Southampton->Barcelona. Wish I could report the same for the 14 days after that... (Barcelona->Dubai).

-Holly

who is going to bring a wetsuit and conquer that wave rider.....

There hasn't been a single supplement on that sailing for quite some time. Myself plus many other solos have already booked :)

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App

Celebrity Summit 04.25.15 - Repo

Interior without residency disco for NY 1118 + plus tax fees

Do a mock booking on the Celebrity website, because they have multiple offers going.

itinerary: San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

If you're on the west coast and don't mind doing Carnival, there are great solo rates

These are all guaranteed cabins and 4-day cruises:

1/18 $112. - total $200.15

1/19 $112- total $198.89

1/31 $125- total $214.34 with $50 OBC- this is the one I booked !

2/4 $125- total $213.15 with $25 OBC

I also found a great deal with Alaska Airlines with non-stop from Seattle to LAX for $79/one way

I am looking for a cruise to be at sea for my birthday which is the beginning of Feb. are there any good rates for a single. I like Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Holland America or Carnival.

I'm not sure what your time frame is, but the solo guaranteed inside cabin rates on the Carnival Triumph for the Feb. 9 sailing from Galveston and the Feb. 20th sailing from San Juan are in the $600 range. They are 11 and 10 day cruises.

I'm not sure what your time frame is, but the solo guaranteed inside cabin rates on the Carnival Triumph for the Feb. 9 sailing from Galveston and the Feb. 20th sailing from San Juan are in the $600 range. They are 11 and 10 day cruises.

I keep looking at those sailings and wish I had the vacation time to pull it off! So jealous of those who got to capitalize on the great deals.

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App

I am looking for a cruise to be at sea for my birthday which is the beginning of Feb. are there any good rates for a single. I like Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Holland America or Carnival.

Not sure how long you want to be away.....Celebrity's Constellation

has some 5 night cruises that have some resonable prices (in my opinion).

Happy Birthday:D

Time is not an issue the longer the better Right!!

I have the cost of the flight so to do less then a week seems like a waste I had been looking at doing a b2b2b on a Princess but just was on the Star so looking for something different.

I still have a few days left to decide so if anyone sees anything I check this thread every morning.

I will check out the Triumph it was 2006 that I was on her and she has probably been refurbished.

IMO the Triumph options mentioned by moodyll are good (at least I hope I think so since I'm doing it!).

For a first-week-of-Feb combo option out of FLL, you could start with a 5 day Caribbean Princess sailing Jan 26th ($430 + $91 = $521) and follow up with a 7 day Westerdam leaving the same day the C.P. returns to FLL ($798 + $131 = $929). Both insides.

There are some nice deals on the Norwegian Jewel out of Houston also if that is an option for you. One can string as many as four 7-days together to cover Jan 31st through Feb 27th at pretty good prices.

Hello Fellow Solo Cruisers! I'm looking to cruise to the Carribbean in March or April. I live in Columbus, OH. Does anyone know of any great rates for solo? I keep checking Carnival, as they seem to be more reasonable for me, but their solo suppliments aren't the best lately. Thoughts?

Just booked this cruise. No single supplement.

Norwegian Dawn 7 day western from New Orleans Jan 11, 2015

inside guarantee 229.00 port charges and taxes 108.30

We booked 3 cabins inside guarantee and got rooms on the 9th floor between the forward and middle elevator. Nice Nice !!!

last minute travel I love it.

debkjw

We booked 3 cabins inside guarantee and got rooms on the 9th floor between the forward and middle elevator. Nice Nice !!!

debkjw

Wow, that sounds great. Did you use an agent, book from someplace online, or go through the cruiseline itself? How did you get the airline reservations so late?

This is a good one to watch. I was able to catch a sale and booked both cruises (21 days) for $650 plus taxes & port fees.

Edited by Cairnmom

Wow, that sounds great. Did you use an agent, book from someplace online, or go through the cruiseline itself? How did you get the airline reservations so late?

we are from Iowa and will drive down. We booked through an agent but you can get the price through NCL online. Some agencies are offering it for 209 after their 25 onboard credit.

debkjw

Gas is under 2 dollar a gallon here.. $1.96 WoW

Living in Seattle, flights can be expensive, and the cost is usually the tie breaker in booking a cruise for me.

Right now, Alaska Airlines has a $79/each way sale and I booked a cruise out of Long Beach and with that airfare price, it was a deal.

I also agree with doing a b2b, if flights are high and you have the time.

debkjw

I looked at the 1/25 cruise. It's at total of $357. which is fantastic. However, the airfare isn't. I looked at Norwegian Gem which leaves from my home port on 1/21. It's $654. total with taxes and fees. Much higher than Dawn but no airfare, no worries about cancelled flights, no need to book hotels and it's a much nicer ship (although the staff on Dawn is aces). Also, this is a 9-day cruise as opposed to the Dawn's 7-day cruise. I'm gonna sleep on it and decide. I need to book 8 days in advance in order to get the $50. obc.

Edited by cruise pup

I just received an e-mail from a well-known internet cruise travel agency and when I clicked on singles I was pleasantly surprised to see Azamara is only charging 25% more on several trips. Yes, they are a little pricey to begin with, but some of the prices are quite good. Might be worth a look...

Is this $600 a leg or combined for 21 days?

I looked at the 1/25 cruise. It's at total of $357. which is fantastic. However, the airfare isn't. I looked at Norwegian Gem which leaves from my home port on 1/21. It's $654. total with taxes and fees. Much higher than Dawn but no airfare, no worries about cancelled flights, no need to book hotels and it's a much nicer ship (although the staff on Dawn is aces). Also, this is a 9-day cruise as opposed to the Dawn's 7-day cruise. I'm gonna sleep on it and decide. I need to book 8 days in advance in order to get the $50. obc.

Booked the cruise but no o.b.c.:( Turns out you need to book at least an ocean view to qualify. Problem is the ocean views are $1,000. more. I just saw that the insides went up $50. in price today so in a way I did get an o.b.c. in the form of a lower cruise price.

Edited by cruise pup