Limo Service - Los Angeles

OceanDreams

For a private car or even SUV I like Execucar.

Use them often not only in Southern California but other areas.

Prices are very competitive and they are very reliable.

www.execucar.com

Keith

Keith,

I noticed that Execucar charges $83 for one way from LAX to San Pedro, Crowne Plaza. Does that include the tip?

Thanks

Thank you everyone for your comments.....greatly appreciate all the avice.

After much research to the Limo/transport company's in LA. I decided to go with ExecuCar. My reason being that we will have a private van for $206.00 round trip.

Carnival charges $60.00/round trip/per person for a total of $180.00. This is for a shared shuttle bus/van.

Since my sister will be bringing her wheelchair and is very slow in climbing, the least amount of stress she will endures the better.

Side note: A lot of the Limo companies would only price out Vans to us...saying that the law would not allow luggage to be inside the limo, only in the trunk. A couple of the limo companies would rent a stretch limo for $350.00 and up.

Hope this helps others.

• 2 weeks later...
Ontime1.com has both limos and town cars and I have used them in the past with great service and great rates.:)

Just wanted to thank you for your recommendation for Ontime1.com that you gave me on another thread. We recently returned from a Pacific Coastal cruise. We were very pleased with the car, driver, and service from the time that we booked until we were picked up at the cruise terminal in San Pedro and dropped off at LAX. It was well worth the cost ($55.00 plus gratuity) rather than taking a taxi or shuttle.

Just wanted to thank you for your recommendation for Ontime1.com that you gave me on another thread. We recently returned from a Pacific Coastal cruise. We were very pleased with the car, driver, and service from the time that we booked until we were picked up at the cruise terminal in San Pedro and dropped off at LAX. It was well worth the cost ($55.00 plus gratuity) rather than taking a taxi or shuttle.

Thanks,

I have always had great luck with them, and have also used them for meet and greet when we arrive at LAX. Cost another $15 for meet and greet, but to us it is well worth it.:):)

We can't recommend Standard Limousine after our experience with them last week. The driver we had programmed his cell phone GPS as he was driving, and still got lost on the way to the Miracle (ended up at the USS Iowa).

Drove like a crazy man, didn't enjoy the experience. They were on time, however.

We also used Ontime and had no problems with them, which was important after our debacle with PT (the dispatcher sent our vehicle to the port instead of house to pick us up on our embarkation day and the reverse on our disembarkation day). I even appreciated the personal touch (getting the confirming call from our driver instead of a recorded message that stated that "our driver was on the way").

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...