Photos from our Dec 5,2015 Brilliance of the Seas Cruise

artbcpa

Here are links to photos from our cruise on the Brilliance of the Seas departing Tampa, Florida on December 5, 2015.

Photos of the ship including our "Behind the Scenes Tour" -

Photos of the entertainment. It was truly fabulous:

Photos of a particularly beautiful sunrise during the cruise:https://www.flickr.com/photos/30213465@N05/albums/72157662210856076

I will also be adding some photos from our excursions to Key West and Cozumel, as well from our pre- and post cruise visits to Tampa, Sarasota, and beyond.

Could you let us know what kind of a camera you are using. Great pictures, so clear. We were on this cruise also. Great time.

I have two that I use. A Canon SX50HS and a pocket Nikon Coolpix S7000. Both have an excellent zoom. The Canon has a see-through view finder which is is better when the sun is bright, but the camera is bulky. The Nikon is great for just carrying around. Both also have excellent low light capabilities as you might have seen with the pictures of the entertainment.

I have two that I use. A Canon SX50HS and a pocket Nikon Coolpix S7000. Both have an excellent zoom. The Canon has a see-through view finder which is is better when the sun is bright, but the camera is bulky. The Nikon is great for just carrying around. Both also have excellent low light capabilities as you might have seen with the pictures of the entertainment.

Thanks for the info. Hubby is checking them out.

Thanks for sharing! How'd you like Bern's? I'm hoping to try it while I'm there next week.

I believe that Bern's is one of the most fabulous restaurant experiences you will ever have. It is much more than just a restaurant. Here is a recent review I wrote for another site:

I have been going to Bern's for over 40 years and consider it one of the most unique restaurant experiences you will EVER have. I finally had the opportunity to introduce my fiance to Bern's. I have been telling her about the restaurant for many years, but now living in California, we don't get the opportunity very often. All I can say is that it lived up to all my bragging and has not lost any of its fantastic attributes. What other restaurant grows all its vegetables on its own farm? What other restaurant trains its waiters on its farm and in its kitchen before allowing them to serve their customers? What other steakhouse gives its customers so many different choice in types of steaks and how to cook them? What other restaurant has the confidence to give tours of the kitchen while they are cooking. I could go on & on, but BOTTOM LINE: you should try it. An institution in Tampa and one of the very best restaurants in the entire USA.