Livorno to Florence for group of 8

prettycoolguy49

Hi,

Looking for a reliable company to transport a group of 8 from the Livorno port to Florence and back. Don't need a tour, just basic transportation. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Howard

We had Nicola Scovenna when we docked at Livorno. Highly recommend using his service in his van that's equipped with wifi. He is easy to work with and got tickets for those who wanted to see David. Photos of our day here.

We had Nicola Scovenna when we docked at Livorno. Highly recommend using his service in his van that's equipped with wifi. He is easy to work with and got tickets for those who wanted to see David. Photos of our day here.

With all do respect to Rome In Limo, and there thousands of great reviews we did find them too expensive for transportion only to and from Florence. We did email Nocola Scovenna and found their prices to be more reasonable and were then likely going to use them.

Appreciate the info!

Howard

I was recommended italytoursharing.com about 5-7 years ago on cruise critic. I think back then it was even just joe banana Limos and then they created share touring sites. I have used them for my last 4 cruises. They are spectacular. I have used RIL too. Both exactly similar (in fact I heard sometimes their drivers have worked for both companies). They both are highly recommended on cruise critic.

Our whole roll call JUNE 3 (yep june 3- excited), has a ton of groups booked through italytoursharing.com Single Digit Dance!!

You are lucky cause a group of 8 is perfect for pricing and their vans!!

We used Tuscany by Taxi - great rate for our group of 8 (think it was about 40 euros per person, 320 euros total for r/t transportation) and our driver was great! He fulfilled all our requests - he first took us up to Piazzale Michelangelo & then to the basilica of San Miniato al Monte. He then dropped us off near Santa Croce & then picked us up 8 hours later near the Duomo. Also offered a great recommendation for lunch where locals go.

http://www.tuscanybytaxi.it/

Hi,

Looking for a reliable company to transport a group of 8 from the Livorno port to Florence and back. Don't need a tour, just basic transportation. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Howard

Have a look at CruisingExcursions.com - brilliant trip to Florence and Pisa with them - fantastic organisation and had a great day :) saw lots and were not rushed in any way Good Luck

Just returned from a Holland America cruise in May 2016. We hired Tuscan Sunshine Tours and want to give them an excellent rating. Franco, the owner was on time and gave us the best tour of Pisa and Florence. They arranged for a guided tour for us in Florence, who was so knowledgeable and interesting. We wanted to go through the Academia in Florence and so Tuscan Sunshine Tours arranged that we had tickets to get in without alot of wait time. Franco couldn't do enough for us. You could tell he has a love of his Tuscany! We learned so much from him about Pisa, the Leaning Tower, and Florence. On the way back to the ship, he drove us on back roads to see beautiful vineyards and countryside. Cruisers, don't hesitate to hire Tuscan Sunshine Tours when in Liverno. They have several different tours to choose from or you can create your own itinerary.:)