Question about Kralendijk, Bonaire

DJLDRUMS

In March that's one of the stops while on the Navigator. Can anybody recommend any tours you've taken that we may enjoy and not want to pass up for adults in their 60's ?

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Don

In March that's one of the stops while on the Navigator. Can anybody recommend any tours you've taken that we may enjoy and not want to pass up for adults in their 60's ?

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

Don

In my humble opinion, Woodwind is the #1, #2 and #3 best excursion on Bonaire. Here's a photo review of what they do from just 2 months ago.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50965242&highlight=woodwind#post50965242

Here's a photo review of Voyager Tours... I was told Vista tours is a bit better. Vista is an A/C bus behind glass whereas Voyager is an open air vehicle. The island itself is not as interesting as most other Caribbean islands... the man draw to Bonaire is the snorkelling/diving

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50965889&highlight=woodwind#post50965889

Have a great cruise :D

Woodwind snorkel tours. I haven't taken it yet, but have it booked for the summer. I got the recommendation from the Bonaire port boards.

We've done that one twice and highly recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...