Nice beach or resort??

Hurricane Girl

I have read most of the posts on the first page here and haven't gotten a good answer. We will be leaving next Saturday for our cruise and would appreciate any updated advice about Bonaire.

Is there a nice beach, not rocky, with chairs and umbrellas available to go to? If so, do you know the prices?

Any good resorts, with beach area and pool area? If so, do you know the prices?

Has anyone rented the golf carts lately? Price, how many people they hold, are they good carts or more than likely going to break down carts?

Thank you in advance for any answers and advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

How does it work at Spice Beach Club? Do they have day passes? We are a group of 8, (2 families) We were thinking Klein, but photos of Spice are really nice, and I could only get information on the restaurant at Spice. Any info would be greatly appreciated. We sail on 11Mar.--nothing like the last minute planning.

Todd

We just visited Spice Beach Club in February. Since we had already toured the island on a previous trip, we wanted a beach stop here. After a lot of research we went to Spice Beach Club as it really seems like there was not another alternative for a few hours. The beach in my opinion was not great. In fact, we didn't even attempt to go in. Instead we enjoyed the pool and beach bar area. We rented lounge chairs and just went back and forth to the pool. We rented an umbrella as well on the beach, but none at the pool to rent. The day was OK...nothing great and nothing awful. You do not need to reserve ahead of time. I will say though the area around us filled up quick. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a nice beach for snorkeling, close to the port, just turn left when you get off the ship and walk alongside the coast for about 10/15 minutes. Or take a cab of course. There's more information here Islands Part 2 http://wp.me/p6Ptmi-l7 In a crew member who writes about on and offshore life!

Have a great cruise. 😊