Labadee Cabanas,Barefoot Beach For Suite Guests Only

cruisin-Trish

The only cabanas you can reserve through the excursions are the ones on Nellies Beach. The suite guest should email their concierge to reserve the cabanas on Barefoot Beach, unless you want to be on Nellie's.

Being a newbie to RCCL what is the difference between Barefoot Beach and Nellie's Beach.

Also we are in a Grand Suite but will be traveling with family that are not in a Suite. From what I am reading they Cabanas can accomodate up to 6 people, will my cousin be able to join us?

Thanks!!!

Being a newbie to RCCL what is the difference between Barefoot Beach and Nellie's Beach.

Also we are in a Grand Suite but will be traveling with family that are not in a Suite. From what I am reading they Cabanas can accomodate up to 6 people, will my cousin be able to join us?

Thanks!!!

Barefoot and Nellie's are side by side. Barefoot is for suite guests only. The upscale lunch at Barefoot Beach is included for non-suite passengers renting cabanas on Nellie's beach. I am not sure about your final question regarding non-suite guests, but I am sure someone will chime in with that info.

Teddie

• 1 month later...
Barefoot and Nellie's are side by side. Barefoot is for suite guests only. The upscale lunch at Barefoot Beach is included for non-suite passengers renting cabanas on Nellie's beach. I am not sure about your final question regarding non-suite guests, but I am sure someone will chime in with that info.

Teddie

I have rented these Cabanas for the last 4 or 5 years since they started it. I have always been told that these are for suite guests only, but I have also heard that they rent them out to others if there are some that have not rented the day before. (Just a rumor) I have never seen anyone but Suite guests in this area.

We love these cabanas and this has always been our favorite day on the cruise. It is nice to have a secluded area to relax with a butler who is happy to get you whatever you need. They will pick you up at the doc and take you to the beach in a large golf cart that seats 6 so you don't have to tote your beach gear very far. Do not pass up the oportunity to rent a cabana if you are in a suite and stop at Labadee.

I have rented these Cabanas for the last 4 or 5 years since they started it. I have always been told that these are for suite guests only, but I have also heard that they rent them out to others if there are some that have not rented the day before. (Just a rumor) I have never seen anyone but Suite guests in this area.

The Cabanas at Nellies Beach can be rented by anyone either online or once they board the ship. The main issue here is that there are only a small number available considering the number of passengers that can get them.

Like you - I feel that this is a great way to spend a relaxing day in Labadee. :cool:

If you rent a cabana on suite beach you are permitted to have 6 people.

At the gate you leave the names of the people if not with you at the time you enter for your cabana.

You will be given a wrist band so you do not have to show your sea pass everytime you go in in the walled in area.

And yes, if your friends or relatives are not in a suite they will be permitted to enter as long as your with-in your limit of 6.

Sea Ya

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How far in advance would you recommend reserving a cabana at Barefoot Beach? This would be done by emailing the concierge?

I've been emailing the concierge for the past 3 weeks, several times regarding booking a cabana for our upcoming Christmas cruise and finally heard back from someone yesterday. They were more than happy to reserve an over the water cabana for us and they also mentioned in the email that they would be back in touch with us 7 days prior to sailing to see if there was anything else we needed for our cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Jr. Suites are not considered suite guests for Barefoot Beach. I don't think the Diamond member makes any difference either. You have to be a full pay suite guest to get a cabana on Barefoot Beach, unless there are some available aboard after the cruise starts. Then they relax the rules sometimes just to fill up the cabanas.

• 2 months later...