Oasis (Eastern) Feb 26 – Mar 5, 2011 – Perspective from 1st time cruisers – Part 2/2

You have made me:

1) drool for pavlova and the onion tart... oh and the mushroom pasta...

2) re think the photos we take so I can post fun helpful photos to future cruisers...after reading posts on CC I realize I need to be taking photos of cabins and views and yummy meals;)

Thanks!!!

I just LOVE detailed reviews, especially when it comes to food! You did a great job! Thank you! Now what am I going to do with my craving for a vidalia tart and RCL's amazing souffles! I know...I know...book another cruise!

Great job! Very well done. This should be a significant resource for anyone interested in RCI food on ANY ship!

Wow, thanks Brian, that's quite the compliment :o

I'm glad that everyone who took the time to reply back enjoyed the review, it was extremely time consuming, but I enjoyed creating it and happy that everyone appreciated it.

I am still experiencing major PCD though. Hoping to book another cruise very soon!

:)

• 9 months later...

I was doing a search on Oasis food pictures for my husband and I came across this post. Hands down the best food review I've read. My husband (and I) appreciated it so much. He now knows where to try things and which places to avoid. It helped us make some decisions for our upcoming trip. Thank you very much for posting this review! I have it bookmarked to review again just before we leave in May!

• 2 months later...

Just showed this to my DH- we will be on the Oasis next month and I think your review has convinced him to give the MDR a try for breakfast and lunch.

We were on the Allure 11/11 and found the WJ to be very crowded and smaller than the FOS buffet area. I think we will try the MDR and if he is still hungry (or thinks he missed something!) we can always do a quick WJ trip too.

I loved your pictures!! Will be looking for the lemon tart:)

[quote name='spabsie']

I am looking to experience a similar foodie outing but the hubby says its not nice to do that. Just want to know from someone who tried as much as they wanted how you asked and how they replied.

thanks![/quote]

Order whatever you desire, as much as you want. It is no problem whatosoever. I suggest you do so when you put in your order, IOWs, do not order a second entre after you have eaten your first.

My son and I would order at least two appetizers, sometimes three, and two entres. They are more than happy to bring it on.

As for your hubby, let him order his way, and you order your way.;)

• 1 year later...