Guarantee cabin allocated WOW

Hi Everyone ,

Some of you may have noticed I had booked another cruise a couple of days ago .

Booked a guarantee cabin inside - Cheap,it was the cheapest deal available ,and with OBC ,booked with an overseas travel agent ,the first time that I have used them ,very happy with their service ,just doing the online check in -

WOW Cabin Allocated already.

Very happy with where I have been allocated ,doing a happy dance !!!!!!

I am on deck 10.*** I love the upgrade fairy ***

Cheers Deb

Great to hear you got a cabin you are happy with! Nice to know what you have been allocated. We have only done guarantee once before and we found out at the boarding. We have now done another guarantee and I know I will be looking all the time to see if we have been allocated. Good on you!

Great to hear you got a cabin you are happy with! Nice to know what you have been allocated. We have only done guarantee once before and we found out at the boarding. We have now done another guarantee and I know I will be looking all the time to see if we have been allocated. Good on you!

the only thing with a guarantee you can finish up anywhere, if you're not fussed where you sleep you should be ok

on the US princess boards they talk about getting 48 hours to take an upgrade or refuse it, we dont seem to get that chance here...every upgrade we have had with p&o or princess its been put on the personalizer and we've had to cop it sweet

on the US princess boards they talk about getting 48 hours to take an upgrade or refuse it, we dont seem to get that chance here...every upgrade we have had with p&o or princess its been put on the personalizer and we've had to cop it sweet

The very few times we have been upgraded, that is our experience as well. No notification, it just appears on your personaliser.

Hasn't happened to me so cannot comment whether the cabin change is optional or not.

But as the OP booked a gaurantee cabin this was the fist cabin offered so it is not like they can refuse it.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

the only thing with a guarantee you can finish up anywhere, if you're not fussed where you sleep you should be ok

Guarantees are by grade, so you'll get at least the grade that you booked as a minimum. E.g. book an oceanview guarantee and you won't end up inside.

Yay we got allocated a C3 on sky deck, forward section, not too far from the elevators...I am fussy, and I was nervous, but I am now happy that I also have my allocation.

That was quick, and I booked direct on the aussie site. :D:D:D

You quite often can request direct with cruise line a cabin change on a guarantee

As long as it is in same category they usually couldn't care less

I just did that on my next cruise in fact as preferred a different location

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Everyone ,

Some of you may have noticed I had booked another cruise a couple of days ago .

Booked a guarantee cabin inside - Cheap,it was the cheapest deal available ,and with OBC ,booked with an overseas travel agent ,the first time that I have used them ,very happy with their service ,just doing the online check in -

WOW Cabin Allocated already.

Very happy with where I have been allocated ,doing a happy dance !!!!!!

I am on deck 10.*** I love the upgrade fairy ***

Cheers Deb

Glad it worked out.

What did you end up with on deck 10. Inside, balcony?

Edited by woodyren

I was beside myself to have that upgrade -not sure why it came through but I was not complaining at all, especially as I was a solo passenger and had booked during the super sale. It was cheaper for me to cancel the existing booking, lose the deposit and rebook under the sale, so the upgrade was the icing on the cake so to speak.

I was beside myself to have that upgrade -not sure why it came through but I was not complaining at all, especially as I was a solo passenger and had booked during the super sale. It was cheaper for me to cancel the existing booking, lose the deposit and rebook under the sale, so the upgrade was the icing on the cake so to speak.

Please pass your luck on to me for a cruise, if you aren't using it at the moment.;)

Glad it worked out.

What did you end up with on deck 10. Inside, balcony?

Hi Woodyren,

Inside mid ship deck 10,(just across from the Royal Suites ),maybe I will be moved again ,but happy on an inside ,I expected to be on deck 4 down in the dungeons ,for the price I ended up paying .

Cheers Deb

Yeah, hope we get one like that, except we booked a balcony and I doubt we will end up in a suite. Here is hoping:D

You never know your luck in a big city :)

We had that on Azamara and so did another Australian couple we became friends with. Suspect that they were targeting Aussies as they were a pretty new line to be marketed to Australians.

You never know your luck in a big city :)

We had that on Azamara and so did another Australian couple we became friends with. Suspect that they were targeting Aussies as they were a pretty new line to be marketed to Australians.

Fingers crossed then.:D