Oasis had Ipod/phone docks. Quantum?

BillOh

It came up in the main forum, but now with the Iphone 5 and 6 out, perhaps instead of having these docks perhaps this high tech ship could have a panel wiht USB power supplied at the desk? Has that been talked about?

[quote name='BillOh']It came up in the main forum, but now with the Iphone 5 and 6 out, perhaps instead of having these docks perhaps this high tech ship could have a panel wiht USB power supplied at the desk? Has that been talked about?[/QUOTE]

They already showed pictures with the USB ports on the wall for charging. Just look through all the pictures in this forum

[quote name='celebrity']Forgive me for my ignorance but does that mean I don't need to pack my charger for my IPhone?[/QUOTE]

If the Quantum just has USB ports then you will still need charger. You just won't need that little block on the end that plugs into a regular wall outlet. I would still recommend bringing all parts of your charger, however.. Just in case.

Oops, the two posters above me beat me to it! Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

[quote name='BillOh']It came up in the main forum, but now with the Iphone 5 and 6 out, perhaps instead of having these docks perhaps this high tech ship could have a panel wiht USB power supplied at the desk? Has that been talked about?[/QUOTE]

FWIW, we just did some remodeling and I had a couple of these added. They're really convenient.