sas or taxi whats the best from fll to miami

daisey22

I have used SAS Transport several times. Some people have had issues with them, but I never had. Google them, and set up a time for them to pick you up. Their web page gives you all the info you will need to know.

Once you set your reservation, they contact you with instructions.

Thank you all I will check both of them does j iffy Jeff have hotel restrictions like sas...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Jiffy Jeff is picking us up and taking us to our hotel in Miami. They don't do hotel pick-up to the port though.

SAS is $15...taxis not so much. Just remember to have cash.

$15 from FLL to Miami? SAS isn't that cheap. Last time we used them to go from FLL to Miami it was $75 plus tip. I rent cars now, cheaper and more convenient.

To the OP, you could consider renting a car from FLL airport if I understand it correctly and you're flying into there the night before. Then drive to Miami. I know Hertz has a drop off in downtown and they'll shuttle you over to the ship.

$15 from FLL to Miami? SAS isn't that cheap. Last time we used them to go from FLL to Miami it was $75 plus tip. I rent cars now, cheaper and more convenient.

To the OP, you could consider renting a car from FLL airport if I understand it correctly and you're flying into there the night before. Then drive to Miami. I know Hertz has a drop off in downtown and they'll shuttle you over to the ship.

I paid $15 from FLL to POM in September :) $13 pp for groups of 5 or more.

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

Depending on your return flight time, and if it is out of FLL as well, you might consider what we did last December on our cruise.

We flew into FLL and rented a car from National. We actually stayed in Ft. Lauderdale that night and dropped off the car at MIA. National took us to the port on their free shuttle.

We had later flights out of FLL for our return home, so we had a reservation for another National rental from MIA. With our car reservation in hand we boarded the National bus at the cruise terminal and rented a car to be dropped off at FLL. We drove down the Florida Keys highway from Miami and had a pretty nice day, then drove back to FLL and turned the car in again.

There were no extra drop off fees, and the car cost us about $40 each day. It gave us a little freedom for the extra $10 over the cost of the shuttles.

Just one caveat: make sure you have the printed reservation for the car rental when you are returning. The shuttle bus will not transport you to MIA without a printed reservation for a rental car.