Shuttle van recommendations?

eng4

I've gotten quotes from Get Easy Shuttle, QLS, John's Car Service and Jiffy Jeff. We're flying into MIA and staying at the Intercontinental. I've received quotes for anywhere from $40-$125 (for three adults and one toddler).

I'm torn between John's Car Service and Get Easy Shuttle. We want to do private transfers since we'll have our daughter with us and I've been looking for vendors who can provide a car seat. Get Easy has the best prices. But John has been very prompt and helpful in answer all of my questions.

If anyone has any specific experience with either company, I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

Misty

The hotel said taxi's are cheaper? We have 10 ppl total and lots of luggage but yellow cab has mini vans we could split up into for $25 per car/van

Maybe check Super Shuttle since you have a group

a taxi is good good for 4 or 5 people + luggage

The hotel said taxi's are cheaper? We have 10 ppl total and lots of luggage but yellow cab has mini vans we could split up into for $25 per car/van

Two mini-van cabs (5 pax each plus bags) for $25+tip each is much cheaper than any shuttle service. Bring your own car seat if you need one (the airline will check it for free if you do not use it on the plane), and tip the diver a bit extra for the time spent installing and uninstalling the car seat.

I've gotten quotes from Get Easy Shuttle, QLS, John's Car Service and Jiffy Jeff. We're flying into MIA and staying at the Intercontinental. I've received quotes for anywhere from $40-$125 (for three adults and one toddler).

I'm torn between John's Car Service and Get Easy Shuttle. We want to do private transfers since we'll have our daughter with us and I've been looking for vendors who can provide a car seat. Get Easy has the best prices. But John has been very prompt and helpful in answer all of my questions.

If anyone has any specific experience with either company, I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

Misty

We used John's car service for a group of 10 and needed a car seat. He was prompt, had a clean van with a nice car seat and we are very pleased with his service.