Koningsdam Internet Packgage and Specialty Dining Pricing?

joseph123

Does anyone know if there is a link or a doc that outlines the latest internet package pricing and costs for the specialty dining options onboard the Koningsdam? I cannot find anything on the HAL site.

• 11 months later...

I just got off the phone with HAL. Look under the tab called Gifts and Indulgences and then go to packages. I was just looking at them and trying to decide whether to purchase beforehand. FYI - I'm a 3-star Mariner and I believe it is less expensive to purchase individually, but I haven't completely figured this out. Of course, you cannot use On Board Credit if you purchase prior to sailing. However, if you do purchase the individual restaurant, your Mariner discount will be refunded once on board. I know this is more info than you wanted, but I thought you might like to know what I learned.

If I buy an internet package, can I stay logged onto to my account to receive texts from home in real time, or will I have to keep logging out and back on so the minutes aren't used up just by virtue of being logged onto to my account? On other cruise lines, I always get an unlimited package, so it's not an issue. But I guess Holland doesn't offer unlimited?

When we were on KDAM, the internet was the standard packages discussed here often- 100 minutes $55, 250 minutes $100, 500 minutes $175, 1000 minutes $250.

That’s what it was a month ago.

If I buy an internet package, can I stay logged onto to my account to receive texts from home in real time, or will I have to keep logging out and back on so the minutes aren't used up just by virtue of being logged onto to my account? On other cruise lines, I always get an unlimited package, so it's not an issue. But I guess Holland doesn't offer unlimited?

No, no, no....every minute your device is “logged on” is a minute burned in your package. You have to log on and log off. No unlimited internet is available.

Does anyone know if there is a link or a doc that outlines the latest internet package pricing and costs for the specialty dining options onboard the Koningsdam? I cannot find anything on the HAL site.

When we were on a month ago the Pinnacle was $35/pp, Canaletto was$15/pp, I think Tamarind was $25. America’s TK started out as al la carte but a few days In switched to $15/pp. The Sel de Met was al la carte. We did get Mariners discount on all the above. They also had a package you could buy but no Mariners discount so we were better off doing individual reservations.

No, no, no....every minute your device is “logged on” is a minute burned in your package. You have to log on and log off. No unlimited internet is available.

Oh darn, I was afraid that was going to be the case. But thank you so much for the reply,. At least now I know for sure.

When we were on a month ago the Pinnacle was $35/pp, Canaletto was$15/pp, I think Tamarind was $25. America’s TK started out as al la carte but a few days In switched to $15/pp. The Sel de Met was al la carte. We did get Mariners discount on all the above. They also had a package you could buy but no Mariners discount so we were better off doing individual reservations.

That’s what we did last year. Actually, we had the package booked prior to boarding but we cancelled once onboard to rebook individually with the discount. Not to mention, that at that time, the CAC was complimentary for suite guests on the first night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums