D+ BOGO Coupons can be used on First AND Second nights

molly361

Not sure if this has been reported here or not. I had read it but sent C and A an email to see if it was true. Here is their reply:

We are happy to announce that as a Diamond Plus member guests now have the

option to redeem their specialty restaurant coupon on either day 1 or day 2 of

the voyage, previously redemption was limited to day 1. We sincerely hope that

you enjoy this new option!

We had those on recent Liberty TA and the following 5-day. Weren't sure whether this just applied to Liberty but seems to be ship-wide. Thanks for reporting.

I wonder if this means we'll no longer be able to use them on any night in the cruise, as we've been able to do a lot in the past.

Not sure if this has been reported here or not. I had read it but sent C and A an email to see if it was true. Here is their reply:

That is great news Ellen, thanks for the info :D

Our last trip on the Legend, as long as we paid for our specialty reservation the first nite with our BOGO, we were able to reserve any future nites on that cruise.

Good news to hear and also about the Liberty. Now let's see if they have any issue using the bogo when I also will bring a young child with me at the rate of free. Though if they offer it on both nights then maybe using it might two when adventure ocean is open might work.

Our last trip on the Legend, as long as we paid for our specialty reservation the first nite with our BOGO, we were able to reserve any future nites on that cruise.

I have had the same experience on several ships.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have not tried that in a while but a couple of years ago they would not let us use it for another night. Don't remember what ship

How does the BOGO work for a solo cruiser...like "moi". Just curious..??

It is supposed to give the solo cruiser a break on price too, but I believe the website does not handle the pricing properly. I've read that people have had to call Royal to get the proper pricing.

It is supposed to give the solo cruiser a break on price too, but I believe the website does not handle the pricing properly. I've read that people have had to call Royal to get the proper pricing.

Thanks Clarea... Maybe someone else will have some input...methinks a call to,RCCL will not get me anywhere! Lol luck of the draw who you get that has updated knowledge, lol.. Worth a try tho.... :)

I have used my BOGO coupon several times as a solo traveler. I don't make reservations ahead of time. When I get on the ship I go to the specialty restaurant where I want to eat. It's usually Chops because it is the best value for the BOGO. I say I'm a solo traveler and would like to use my coupon. I book for the first night and pay the regular cover charge. Then they allow me to come back another night at no charge. Works beautifully.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have used my BOGO coupon several times as a solo traveler. I don't make reservations ahead of time. When I get on the ship I go to the specialty restaurant where I want to eat. It's usually Chops because it is the best value for the BOGO. I say I'm a solo traveler and would like to use my coupon. I book for the first night and pay the regular cover charge. Then they allow me to come back another night at no charge. Works beautifully.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! That's sounds like a great plan! perfect! Never taken advantage of it before.

But now I will! :D

Wouldn't let us use it on Liberty on any night other than 1st so we missed out and yet on Adventure earlier this year, no problem using it any night.

Pete, I know we were on the same cruise and I paid day 1 and used it day 3. Sorry to hear they didn't let you do that.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD