Changing cabin question

Maplemoose

In this scenario I think it will be a simple cabin change without going through a cancel and rebook. How far out is your cruise. If you are before final payment, I can't see you having any issues at all. If you are after final payment, I supposed they could put their foot down if they wanted. But you won't know until you call.

Edited by sanger727

You will only find out by calling, or having your TA call NCL. Don't forget that cabins come and go all the time, your preferred one may have been sold by the time contact with NCL is made. You better have plenty of choices available just in case if you really want to change.

Actually, I was assigned this cabin with a cancel and rebook to get a price drop. I completely forgot to bring up the cabin in the convo and neither did the NCL rep. So I thought I would have same cabin as originally. Then when I looked I found that I had been assigned a 10th deck accessible cabin when I wanted to be as close to 678 on the Breakaway as I could. I even received an email from NCL noting the rules for accessible cabins and mentioning that I could have it taken away from me if I didn't need it! So I replied to the email and will call if they don't switch me. Ok it said don't reply to email but email the accessdesk which is what I did.

Actually, I was assigned this cabin with a cancel and rebook to get a price drop. I completely forgot to bring up the cabin in the convo and neither did the NCL rep. So I thought I would have same cabin as originally. Then when I looked I found that I had been assigned a 10th deck accessible cabin when I wanted to be as close to 678 on the Breakaway as I could. I even received an email from NCL noting the rules for accessible cabins and mentioning that I could have it taken away from me if I didn't need it! So I replied to the email and will call if they don't switch me. Ok it said don't reply to email but email the accessdesk which is what I did.

If you canceled & rebooked a Gty cabin , no switch.

Did you not pick your cabin #??

That's category BD, but the question is whether you rebooked that category directly, or if it was an upgrade from a lower GTY category.

But the quickest way to find out would be to call NCL. You would already have your answer, and probably a new cabin, by now.