Need Recomendation for Private tour in Vancouver

ComputerDad

Lucky Cal suggested I post on this board as well as the Alaska board. Any suggestions are most welcome. I am still researching all the great posts with specific examples but would love a set that would fit the hours and not have too much walking.

----------------------------------------

HI,

After reading all the posts about how great Vancouver is I have changed my return flights and I now have eight hours from when I leave the ship until I need to be at the airport. (I left three hours free for the airport red tape).

I am looking for a private tour for two older people with a car and driver/guide. I would appreciate recommendations for tour companies and for suggestions on what to see/visit.

Pickup would be from the ship about 10 AM and drop off would be at the airport about 6 PM.

All advice is most appreciated.

How about the Canada board, as Vancouver is NOT in Alaska.

Ummm, this is NOT the Alaska board, it's the WestCoast board on which CC includes Vancouver and correctly so as Vancouver is on the west coast.

To the OP, I have left you a note on your other thread.

Here's a company you might want to consider - they receive good marks on Trip Advisor and currently are handling some of the driving chores for the FIFA Women's world cup currently happening in Vancouver.

If you are interested I know one of the drivers - he is a regular at our evening coffee chats.

http://www.luxbus.com/

The driver's name is Don - only Don driving for them so no need for last name. He is mentioned in one of the reviews.

Cheers!

Dennis

Edited by Urban trekker

Ummm, this is NOT the Alaska board, it's the WestCoast board on which CC includes Vancouver and correctly so as Vancouver is on the west coast.

To the OP, I have left you a note on your other thread.

Ya come on man

There:) is a hop on hop off service in Vancouver That takes you around the whole city It took a couple hours if I remember right

While the HOHOs are an excellent way of seeing Vancouver, the OP is looking for a private tour service for his party.