Tour for 10-12 Adults?

hartskys

We have a group of 10-12 adults and looking for a good tour to go on. Thinking about sightseeing, going to watch the jets at the beach and a good snorkel beach (would really like to see colorful fish). Any suggestions?

We are there from 9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. so we have quite a bit of time too. :)

We have a group of 10-12 adults and looking for a good tour to go on. Thinking about sightseeing, going to watch the jets at the beach and a good snorkel beach (would really like to see colorful fish). Any suggestions?

Consider a private tour with Bernards Tours..recommended by many of us on these boards.

Have the same problem you have. There are 11 of us and all the tours that they talk about is 40 to 50 per person. For some of the family's it would cost 250.00, and they just cant afford that. I found a man that offers it for 25.00 per person for 11 people.

Thanks for your quick reply. I will contact him. I was only able to see one review about him, but will keep looking. We are not going until Jan of 2016, but would like to get scheduled due to our large group.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by jeno

You could look into renting a taxi large enough for all of you. Regarding seeing colorful fish. What other islands are you going to? If one is St. Thomas then save your snorkeling for there or St. John's would be my advice.

You could look into renting a taxi large enough for all of you. Regarding seeing colorful fish. What other islands are you going to? If one is St. Thomas then save your snorkeling for there or St. John's would be my advice.

Yes, we are going to St Thomas. Which beach would you recommend for good snorkeling? Still trying to decide and figure out how much it will cost out group to go to St John there.

Yes, we are going to St Thomas. Which beach would you recommend for good snorkeling? Still trying to decide and figure out how much it will cost out group to go to St John there.

I have snorkeled at Saphire and Coki. For kids I would suggest Coki but for adults I would choose Saphire. The St. Thomas board has lots of info that will help you plan your day.

• 2 weeks later...
You could go sailing on Random Wind. They max out at about 18 - 20 people and it's a great day.

Reviews on this board and on TripAdvisor.

Web site escapes me, just Google it: Random Wind St Martin.

I am also travelling to St Maartin with my extended family . It is a multi generation trip . The oldest is 70 and youngest are 14 years old . How difficult is it to get on and off the boat ? Can the trip appeal to non-snorkelers too ?