about insurance

Another who always buys through insuremytrip. We don't always buy the same insurance though. They are a broker so you need to compare policies and sometimes the companies they offer also change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've purchased insurance with insuremytrip before and had no problems.

Thanks to all of you I feel good about it I've only bought insurance one time in all the years of cruising !!!! Thanks much

Not sure if you've already gone ahead with your insurance purchase, but just to add my .02

We've been using InsureMyTrip for 10+ years, you can feel completely confident using this online insurance agency. As another said, we don't always purchase the same policy each time, selection depends on the needs for that particular trip. Once you input your info, you will be presented with loads of policy options to compare. They also provide ratings based on customer satisfaction for each carrier.

Thanks for asking this question .... many thanks to those who replied. I've only bought insurance for my last two cruises, but never had a need to use it. As I get older, I hear stories that makes me think that it is a wise purchase.

Can anyone tell me if you get insurance and if anyone bought it with insuremytrip and are they ok.

Haven't used them before, but do use Nationwide's new cruise insurance program and seems to be very reasonably prices and they have good reviews from people that have had to use the coverage.

Haven't used them before, but do use Nationwide's new cruise insurance program and seems to be very reasonably prices and they have good reviews from people that have had to use the coverage.

I've bought insurance through InsuremyTrip and have actually had to use it twice with good results. The first time I fell three days before my cruise and couldn't travel and got reimbursed the medical and the price of the cruise. This happened on a precruise visit across the country and they also paid for my airline ticket home. The second time I couldn't get all the way home due to a blizzard. They covered the hotel and meals which were under the $150/day allowance.

I'm also looking at the new Nationwide cruise insurance.

Insure my trip is not an insurance company and they do not sell insurance. They list insurance policies based on the information you input. The actual policies are underwritten by insurance companies unrelated to insuremytrip. So you need to research the company writing the actual policy.