Flight Help

Hi all,

Unfortunately our cruise finishes in Sydney on Sept 22. Apparently this must be the start of NSW school holidays. Airfares back to Adelaide are quite high. I wonder if anyone on here can advise if there is any chance of the fares coming down at all? Could there be a certain time that airlines offer deals? Or perhaps I've missed the boat - so to speak?

We are departing Sydney on September 21st, when I went to book our flights a few months ago, using our FF points there were no classic awards, then I realised it was the beginning of school holidays.

Not sure of usual prices for Adelaide, but I can see oneways Sydney/ Adelaide from 10am for $110 for your date.

We are departing Sydney on September 21st, when I went to book our flights a few months ago, using our FF points there were no classic awards, then I realised it was the beginning of school holidays.

Not sure of usual prices for Adelaide, but I can see oneways Sydney/ Adelaide from 10am for $110 for your date.

Thanks for looking but there must be some misunderstanding as there is no flight at 10am, and certainly not $110, but thats ok, it is what it is.

Thanks for looking but there must be some misunderstanding as there is no flight at 10am, and certainly not $110, but thats ok, it is what it is.

Try skyscanner.com it will give you an idea of what is available and what time.

There was a 10am there this morning and it's gone!! and they have gone up since:eek:.

At the moment Jetstar 15.10 is $140

School hols start around then. Airlines don't normally discount in school hols anyway, and given the limited time remaining there won't be any general sales for that period. Best to make your booking ASAP.

Sales for airlines don't seem to happen during the school holidays.

Have a look at all flights and if any are cheaper than Jetstar at a comparable time they will beat it by 10%

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sales for airlines don't seem to happen during the school holidays.

Have a look at all flights and if any are cheaper than Jetstar at a comparable time they will beat it by 10%

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for all your replies, I've been away from the computer hence the late acknowledgment.

Yep,definitely stuffed up on this one.

Womble99, we are with Carnival who don't get involved with air tickets from Adelaide.:(