Where is Rikki?

l_n_m

oh, that's too bad, he was our butler last year on the Summit and he was excellent, we were hoping to see him again next month. :(

We had him on Solstice. He is one of the best.

Rikki was our butler on the Summit last year. We are booked on the Solstice in May. What part of the ship is he assigned to? We would love to see him again! Our cabin is 1666, aft starboard corner. Has anyone seen the S1 cabins on the Solstice? We'd love to hear comments.

• 1 year later...

Rikki was our butler on the Summit last week.

He was too much! You couldn't enter or leave the room without him trying to engage you in conversation.

Wonder how I can get a suite on Celebrity, but not a butler??? Or maybe just a low-key one.

oh, that's too bad, he was our butler last year on the Summit and he was excellent, we were hoping to see him again next month. :(

Lisa

When are y'all sailing again? Mary and I were on Solstice back in Aug (while our daughter was at the beach). We had a FANTASTIC trip.

We have to make those schedules work out again soon. You must try the Solstice Class, it is AMAZING.

Say hi to Mark

Mark and Mary

Rikki was our butler on the Summit last week.

He was too much! You couldn't enter or leave the room without him trying to engage you in conversation.

Wonder how I can get a suite on Celebrity, but not a butler??? Or maybe just a low-key one.

You can just tell the butler that you don't need anything, and leave it at that.

I believe you're in the very small minority if you didn't like Rikki. He has been our butler at least 6 times, and we absolutely adore him. He took such great care of our mom, who was disabled from arthritis and he really pampered her. When he was told of her passing, he wept. You don't get that from just anyone.

We had Rikki for a 14 day cruise and he is different. He is very hyper and needs detailed instructions. Once he gets with the program there is no stopping him and he does his job in an excellent manner.

I must admit we did get a kick out of him and the way he conducts himself. He is light hearted and very friendly and a warm welcome to our family.

If you are looking for a serious, no nonsense, british type butler, Rikki is not your man. If you want a fun time and light happy talk with a lot of animation Rikki fits the bill very well.

I would like to have Rikki again.

If you want someone between the stuffy stereotyped butler and Rikki I would recommend Cesear on the Millennium who is excellent and has both qualities.

Spence

Edited by spencerdrivecruiser

• 6 years later...

Although this thread is 7 years old, we were thrilled to see Rikki outside our hallway here on Infinity a few days ago. Unfortunately he is not assigned to our Sky Suite, however asks us if there's anything he can do for us whenever he sees us.

He's a terrific asset to Celebrity and we're pleased to report he's still around and doing well.