7-2-15 Thursday Weigh-In Day..Happy 4th Of July

Belle

Sorry..Made this long poem..good of course..lol

And Grrrrrrr I lost it!

Don't feel like doing it again.

I hope everyone has a good weigh-in.

Have A Happy 4th Of July and Enjoy!

Belle, they say it's the thought that counts! ;) Thanks for trying.

I am down 1.4 lbs this week. Finally, some progress. I am still 6 lbs. from cruise goal weight. Clearly, I will not be achieving my goal. I leave in 8 days for my pre-cruise.

Everyone, have a wonderful weekend. Happy 4th of July to all!

Rose

Hello,

Belle, sorry your poem went poof.

Rose, what a great weight loss. Not your goal I know but you have done so well. Congrats!

Not so good for me this week. I gained 2 lbs. Oh boy, not good. It's been a bit challenging with hubby and I being retired together.

I must lose it next week.

Good luck to everyone and have a Happy 4th of July.

Diana

I got you all beat this week - up 3 to 197....again....aaaarrrrggghhhhhhh:mad:

Just crapping eating and less exercise - no excuse. Pretty sure I'm blessed/cursed to be at 190-200 by genetic predisposition.

Anywho, I was going to get creative and help with the poem but I'm dry:p

Looking forward to a 3 day weekend with baseball, fireworks, and not much in the way of work!

Have a great holiday - hopefully the Canucks did already! (that's not derogatory is it??? Not meant to be, I promise!)

See ya!

Shootr - cool picture

Belle - don't you just hate it when writing goes "poof"!

Somehow I have managed to gain 1.8# (not surprised - really need to get back to the gym)

I seem to have a virus on my home computer ... so might not be posting much until it gets fixed (writing this at work). Jan

HI all!

Belle ~ sorry to hear that you lost this week's poem. How annoying when that happens!

Rose ~ WTG! Have a great time on FOTS, I really liked that ship so did it twice.

shootr ~ wow, that picture is amazing! I might just use it as my screen saver if it's okay with you.

Well I guess I'm in good company this week, up 1.2 lbs as I finished up the chocolate & rhubarb muffins I baked.:o I threw the last muffin out after weighing myself.

Have a good week & hope we're all losers next time!

~ Jo ~ :)

No real weight loss for me this week. :( At least I didn't gain, either.

I started having some back pain a week or so back and Thursday woke up in quite a bit of pain. I've had three babies completely natural, so I don't think I'm that much of a wimp; however, I was in enough pain that DH said that I needed to go get it checked out. After X-rays and a urinalysis, the dr. feels like it's a couple of things contributing to the pain: A slightly bulging disc and the start of a kidney infection. He prescribed a muscle relaxer, pain med and an antibiotic...then he tells me, "No working out for seven days!" :eek: What? And I've been doing so good. In the gym six days a week and keeping my calories super low (but getting my minimum daily). Apparently, the antibiotic can cause trouble with the tendons if I do any strenuous exercise. I went to the gym today and got on the treadmill for an hour at about 2.5 mph. Unfortunately, I was only able to burn 1/3 of the calories that I normally do on the elliptical. It's pretty frustrating but come Thursday, I will definitely be back giving the elliptical a run for it's money.

Thanks for letting me vent! I hope everyone has had a wonderful 4th of July.

shootr...See you did. Who won the game?

Great pictures again.

Singer..Sorry your in pain. Take it easy.

Exercise will be there waiting for you.

Rose...Bon Voyage! Have a great time!

You lost some so that was good!

Diana...Sure different with the husband home?

Nice but..........................................

Does he want three meals a day?

Cruise42...Another great week for you. Loss's

every week!

Jan...Yes hate it when you write and "poof" lost

in space! Hope you get your computer fixed soon.

Jo..Muffins sound good. rhubarb can't believe as

a child ate it right from the garden of a neighbor.

All us kids did..what were we thinking. lol

She was an older neighbor loved us kids coming around.

Maybe like 65 we thought that was old.....now know as we get

older that is young! LOL

Take care ..remember have to weigh Thursday!

HI all!

shootr ~ no problem re Canucks, I use the word myself. Nice photo of the fireworks.

cruises42 ~ I still have some muffins in the freezer.;) They have sour cream in them so can't keep them at room temp too long.

Singer4Him ~ sorry to hear about your problem but you better do as the doctor says or you could up with bigger problems. As Belle said, exercise can wait!

Belle ~ I know re rhubarb. I picked more than I needed so decided to dip one in sugar like I did when a kid. Yikes it's so sour I don't know why I liked it!:eek:

I had a wonderful 4th of July & it isn't even our holiday! Spent some time with DD#2 in a nearby town & had some yummy meals, pleasant experiences & a nice talk. We hardly get to see each other since we live 3 hours apart & she's married & working .

Have a great week & see you Thursday. I borrowed her Fitbit so have to set it up & see how that works out.

~ Jo ~ :)

Thanks, retiring soon & Belle, for your encouragement. Tomorrow is my regularly scheduled weigh-in so I'll be posting on the new thread then. I'm praying that I've been able to lose a little bit even with the challenge.

Also, tomorrow I can begin my normal activities! So thankful for that. Hoping that the next few weeks will be good ones when it comes to the scale. :D