Where were we. Help requested.

Several years ago we cruised the Southern Carib. Took a tour that went to a hot spring spot. It was at the bottom of a narrow canyon. 40 or so steps down to the pools. Several pools connected and ranging hot to warm. Changing facility, bathroom. Several open air structures next to the dirt parking area and soft drinks and beer for sale. Would like to revisit again, however, we can't remember which island we were on. Can anyone help jog my mind?

Thank you in advance. Harry :cool:

Was the hot spring water muddy? It is in St Lucia. Also, I found the water extremely hot. A few people managed to get into the pools, but it was far to hot for me to stand it. The mud is supposed to be therapeutic. It took me two days to scrub all the residue out of my fingernails!

Was the hot spring water muddy? It is in St Lucia. Also, I found the water extremely hot. A few people managed to get into the pools, but it was far to hot for me to stand it. The mud is supposed to be therapeutic. It took me two days to scrub all the residue out of my fingernails!

The free form pools had been constructed. Water flowed into the top one and ran down thru the other pools. Each pool was cooler than the next one upstream . Water was clear. Wish I could find my pictures. That would help a lot. More like swimming pools with places to sit. Wood benches and covered with a roofs. Very relaxing place. Guide told us that he and his friends swim there almost every night when it is lit up with first class lighting atmosphere and music is playing.

Sounds like those by Trafalgar Falls on Dominica.

No facilities on-the-spot, but were by the parking area.

Do any of these pics look familiar?

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g147284-d147638-i37025876-Trafalgar_Falls-Morne_Trois_Pitons_National_Park_Saint_Patrick_Parish_Domi.html

JB :)

Edited by John Bull