Navigator back in the UK - pictures

Navigator of the Seas returned to the UK today. I popped to Southampton in the middle of the night to watch her arrive. Here are my favourite pictures :)

33773629184_3fce6ed621_z.jpg

34454747112_f406c6c17a_z.jpg

34454744792_de28f65da7_z.jpg

I hope you like them :cool:

In the background of the last photo, you can see the MOL Triumph (the 2nd largest container ship in the world) on its 1st visit to Southampton.

Simon

Wow, that's great info, Simon. I missed that! :cool:

And thank you all for your kind comments :D

In the background of the last photo, you can see the MOL Triumph (the 2nd largest container ship in the world) on its 1st visit to Southampton.

Simon

Was reading where there was a container ship in Savannah, GA, USA that had 5,500 containers to be unloaded. Not sure where it ranks in size, but even that # is a lot of containers.

Was reading where there was a container ship in Savannah, GA, USA that had 5,500 containers to be unloaded. Not sure where it ranks in size, but even that # is a lot of containers.

I had a quick search online and I found this article on the BBC news website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-39882244). It says that it can hold the equivalent of 20,170 containers :eek:

These are fantastic! It's difficult to get a new perspective on cruise ship photos, but you've done it!

Aw thanks, that's a really nice comment. I see you are on Navigator the cruise before ours. I might come to Southampton to wave you off on the 22nd :D