Mariner in Miami- how cool is that!

wow, cannot believe we are getting Mariner for 3/4 night cruises out of Miami. That is just so cool. I booked 3 cruises today for 3 nighters- Aug/Sept/Oct 2018. We have not been on Mariner so really looking forward to another Adventure Class ship. That will only leave Navigator that we have not been on out of that class.

I just cannot believe we are getting a ship that size to do short cruises - super stoked about it!

It's cool for the sake of the ship.

It's not cool for the sake of losing Key West.

For the balance, the Mariner is worse than the Enchantment.

We love the Adventure class ships so guessing we will be very happy with Mariner. I really like Enchantment and we have taken many cruises on her since she came to Miami, but I am very happy with getting the bigger ship. And we are not fans of Key West at all, so for us, a sea day over Key West is a good thing.

We love the Adventure class ships so guessing we will be very happy with Mariner. I really like Enchantment and we have taken many cruises on her since she came to Miami, but I am very happy with getting the bigger ship. And we are not fans of Key West at all, so for us, a sea day over Key West is a good thing.

We are fans of the Adventure, too- it's the ship we've spent the most time on.

Given the itinerary choices, I'd go to New Jersey to sail her than not see Key West. Having a B2B be exactly the same thing isn't that appealing.

Or go bigger out of Ft Lauderdale.

Good thing we got our one cruise into Key West, as it may be the only one....

It's cool for the sake of the ship.

It's not cool for the sake of losing Key West.

For the balance, the Mariner is worse than the Enchantment.

I'm not totally sure how to feel about the Mariner. We did the 4 nighter with Key West on Enchantment this past Feb. We loved it and were hoping to make it an annual thing. I do like having the option for a bit larger of a ship for the 3/4 nighters, but it is definitely a shame that Key West is no longer.

• 3 months later...

So happy about Mariner. With sales, saved a bunch on the cruises we have booked on her. And like I said, other than Nassau, Key West is probably our least favorite place to go to. We are beach people and there are no good beaches in Key West.