Suggestions for hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Need 15 rooms

Tmshrqn

We have a group going on a cruise in Nov. 2016. Right now we will need about 15 rooms. Several people will need parking for the 10 days. I know it's too early to book but wanted to get some advice early. Thanks.

Way too early..BUt call hotels directly, ask for sales and tell them what you need...

Try, for instance, Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites, Faifield Inn and suites, etc....they are over close to the airport amd may be able to roll parking imto a group rate

I would call hotels directly and while they normally book one year in advance given the size of the party they might be able to he op now.

A great source for hotels is trip advisor.

Keith

Edited by Keith1010

We have a group going on a cruise in Nov. 2016. Right now we will need about 15 rooms. Several people will need parking for the 10 days. I know it's too early to book but wanted to get some advice early. Thanks.

Go to http://www.Sunny.com and fill out a request for group proposal. The hotels will take the ball from there and you will get proposals.

How many people? The shuttle thing may not happen if you have 30-40 people. Most hotels have one shuttle that holds 15-20 people.

You may have to purchase a private shuttle service.

Edited by BlueHerons