Traffic w/5 ships in port

Earthworm Jim

We're going to be there on a day 5 ships will be in Philipsburg. Will that make the traffic crazy?

We signed up for a 9 am to 11:30 island tour because it was cheap, but if it's just going to be sitting stuck in traffic much of the time it wouldn't bother me to skip it. We just did it for something to do.

Cruisecal is inaccurate for the day that I will be there next on the Reflection. It shows only one ship in port that day - which is not true.

Cruise TT is correct with two.

08-Apr-15 8430 Oasis Of The Seas, Celebrity Reflection

We're going to be there on a day 5 ships will be in Philipsburg. Will that make the traffic crazy?

We signed up for a 9 am to 11:30 island tour because it was cheap, but if it's just going to be sitting stuck in traffic much of the time it wouldn't bother me to skip it. We just did it for something to do.

I agree with the others and think that you should take the tour. I would then suggest getting dropped in town and spend some time walking the boardwalk, shopping and or having lunch at one of the many restaurants or beach bars. you have many options to get back to the ship including walking, taxi or water taxi.