Tobacco Beach - facilities?

mintsugarcube

To anyone who has been to Bermuda recently (I'm thinking that might be last year as I think the season just started for this year!), what kind of facilities are available at Tobacco Beach?

Is there somewhere to get changed? And if so, is it in the toilet area or a separate area?

Thanks

As of the end of last Sept, they have the wifi hotspot, concession stand w/ food/alcohol, bathrooms/showers/changing rooms. Umbrella/chair rentals.

The "changing room" isn't actually inside the toilet itself is it? Is it just in the "facilities" room, but just not in the actual toilet stall itself?

The reason I'm asking is because it just grosses me out to think about getting changed with the nasty toilet bowl right next to me..yeuch!!

Thanks

T

The reason I'm asking is because it just grosses me out to think about getting changed with the nasty toilet bowl right next to me..yeuch!!

Thanks

So then you are grossed to use the toilet in a restroom?????

Edited by Charles4515

Yes, the changing area is separate from the toilet and I TOTALLY AGREE with you! Who wants to chance getting their leg caught on their panties or bathing suit and possible lean over onto the toilet used by countless others? That's just nasty!!!!

At least when actually using public toilets for their intended purpose you can cover them with toilet paper or squat over them without touching the bowl in a controlled way. Men just don't get it like us women do. Heck, look at men's restrooms. It's obvious most of them don't give a rip about sanitary conditions. :p

Yes, the changing area is separate from the toilet and I TOTALLY AGREE with you! Who wants to chance getting their leg caught on their panties or bathing suit and possible lean over onto the toilet used by countless others? That's just nasty!!!!

At least when actually using public toilets for their intended purpose you can cover them with toilet paper or squat over them without touching the bowl in a controlled way. Men just don't get it like us women do. Heck, look at men's restrooms. It's obvious most of them don't give a rip about sanitary conditions. :p

You're right. Some men are clueless! Thanks for answering my question!

I hate to break it to you but mens restrooms are cleaner than womens restrooms. Google it.

Of course a seperate changing room would be preferable for convienence but that does not make the seperate changing room sanitary.

The "changing room" isn't actually inside the toilet itself is it? Is it just in the "facilities" room, but just not in the actual toilet stall itself?

Thanks

But you do use the restroom when you have to go?

As of the end of last Sept, they have the wifi hotspot, concession stand w/ food/alcohol, bathrooms/showers/changing rooms. Umbrella/chair rentals.

Anyone have any pricing on the chair/umbrella rentals? What about the food and soda prices? Menu?