Honululu Airport to Waikiki Hotel Transportation

Ramjet1997

Looking for suggestions on the best transportation option from the airport to the Ohana East for a party of four adults.

I know that Roberts has good, professional transfers for $15 pp - which works out to $60 plus tip.

My concern is that they may stop at up to 4 other hotels on their way to our hotel. Are there other less expensive but dependable options which will take us DIRECTLY to our hotel without all of the extra stops? Say, a van taxi which sits in a taxi line outside the airport?

Just wondering what other folks arriving in Honolulu have experienced. Many thanks in advance!

I highly recommend Johnny Cab Hawaii (https://johnnycabhi.com/). He offers a flat rate $25 for the first two passengers + $6 per additional passenger which would come to $37 for you. We used Johnny from Waikiki to the cruise terminal last year and he was great; I wish I would have used him for the airport transfer instead of Roberts - for the multiple stop reason you mentioned.

I second js4rq's recommendation of ABC limo. Melvin was great; meeting us at luggage claim with lei's for the ladies and handling the baggage to the limo. He gave us suggestions for sites to see while on Oahu and talked about changes in Honolulu and the new construction along the route to Waikiki. We had soda and water provided during the ride to out hotel; lots of traffic in the late afternoon, so for us, the limo ride was worth the cost after over 12 hours in flight.

Darcy

I second js4rq's recommendation of ABC limo. Melvin was great; meeting us at luggage claim with lei's for the ladies and handling the baggage to the limo. He gave us suggestions for sites to see while on Oahu and talked about changes in Honolulu and the new construction along the route to Waikiki. We had soda and water provided during the ride to out hotel; lots of traffic in the late afternoon, so for us, the limo ride was worth the cost after over 12 hours in flight.

Darcy

Darcy, the $25 cab fare caught my eye, but we too will be traveling over 12 hours. And since we're using miles for first class, we might as well keep the first class spirit and hire the limo. Did you use the reg imo or super? It's only $5 more I think. Thank you!

Benzygirl -

Long flight from the East Coast, waking up about 2:AM and taking the 4:AM Express bus to Logan/BOS wasn't much fun - I think it was about 2 degrees!

There were four adults, so the only option was the super stretch limo. We had 4 large suit cases, four overhead rolling cases and we ladies had very large "hand bags" plus DH and his friend each had lap tops.

When I spoke with Melvin months prior to our cruise, I gave him the CC number. When he dropped us off at the Hyatt Regency and helped with the luggage there, getting porter to assist, each couple gave him a cash tip. For us splitting the cost made it less costly, but even if it were only two of us, I would still do the limo.

Darcy

hi does anyone know what time we can get off ship solstice in Hawaii as docks 27 april but stay on ship till28 april ,. I want to book johnnys cab hire . to take us to accomadation

thanks vally6