Currently on Allure

I am not the OP, but last week, there were not new menus in MDR. Are there new menus on some ships? I hope to see new menus on my next cruise?

Oasis for sure, and I believe Harmony also.

If you did the First Night Done Right, were you limited to Giovanni's and Sabors?

Also, did you have any experience using the coffee card?

Finally, hope you had a great cruise!

Thank you.

~ Judy

First night done right was limited to Giovanni's or Sabor's. No one was able to switch to the opposite that I talked to without going to an obscure dining time....like 9pm. Another tidbit is that there was nothing in our room telling us which we got. We had to search that info out.

No experience with the coffee card.

Are the new menus for the MDR being used on the Allure?

I do not believe they are new. I researched them prior to going and they were what I had recalled. The line up was the following:

Day 1. Mojo

Day 2. Saffron

Day 3. Pimento

Day 4. Basil

Day 5. Jasmine

Day 6. Shiitake

Day 7. Pomodora

If they sell drink cards, what day do they appear and the cost. Thanks.

Saw these offered in the Compass on day 5. Will double check when we get home, but I think it was $79.

If you did the First Night Done Right, were you limited to Giovanni's and Sabors?

We were told that it had to be Giovanni's or Samba Grill. We went for Samba since we already had a res at Giovanni's for night 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First night done right was limited to Giovanni's or Sabor's. No one was able to switch to the opposite that I talked to without going to an obscure dining time....like 9pm. Another tidbit is that there was nothing in our room telling us which we got. We had to search that info out.

No experience with the coffee card.

We were told that it had to be Giovanni's or Samba Grill. We went for Samba since we already had a res at Giovanni's for night 3.

Thank you both. Disappointing that Allure is still making its own rules when it comes to FNDR. Oh well, if Chops isn't available, at least I really do like Giovanni's.

~ Judy

We are waiting until we board May 28 to book an excursion in San Juan so we can use OBC. Were the excursions booked up on board or were there still a lot of good options still available?

Check your Cruise Planner, many people have reported being able to use OBC pre-cruise now.