Majesty of the Seas

Just booked a quick get away for April 28, haven't been on a 3 nighter or small ship in quite a while. We're D+, do they have a lounge or is combined with concierge. Are there discounts on this ship for drink package?

Looking forward to a quick get away.

Any tips for this ship will be appreciated.

Thanks

Correct in that they have the Diamond event in the Viking Crown. When we were last on board they actually had about 3/4 of it reserved for D. It was still pretty full. We only went up once and the snacks were pretty good and were kept refreshed. Drink service was not super fast but, as stated, there were a lot of people and the staff gives good attention and works hard.

We wound up using our 3 vouchers each night here and there around the ship. We were pretty much able to get anything we wanted with them and even used a couple past the stated time. It all depends upon the staff member in question and probably the cruiser's attitude I suspect. We find that the MJ crew is one of the best and they aim to please. Have fun!

No dedicated lounge. They hold the nightly Diamond event in a roped off section of the Viking Crown Lounge.

Yea, what York said. Its a nice event, and a great view at Sunset.

I also enjoyed the Diamond Breakfast on Deck 4's Main dining room.

Anyone know who the CD is going to be. Loved Marc Walker on the Enchantment and was looking forward to seeing him on the majesty.

According to his FB page he leaves April 17th. He was filling in for Cruisin Susan who is on vacation.

Is it listed on the sheet of perks they leave in our cabin?

Yes, I've seen it on the latest scanned coupon letters.

If it's not on your letter, go to any bar and ask the bartender to print out your coupons.

We are cruising with our friends who are Diamond, will they offer 20% drink package once they get on the ship. We are Diamond plus and looking forward to the 30% off.

Thanks

The 20% discount for Diamond has been hit and miss.

Forgot to ask opinions of Chops on Majesty. We have had hit and miss on other ships. I think best so far was on the Oasis.

Thanks.

There is no Chops on Majesty. It was planned, but cancelled due to the Empress kitchen fiasco.