Anthem of the Seas Construction

The German public-service television broadcaster ZDF will broadcast a three part documentary on the Quantum of the Seas on January 13, 14 and 15, on the program Hallo Deutschland.

You should be able to follow the documentary on the program's website:

http://hallodeutschland.zdf.de/ZDF/zdfportal/programdata/9c4e1912-ec14-35ec-b869-fdf6d697a91f/20391501

January 13 episode description reads 'Hello Germany accompanies the chef Tobias Friedensburg on the most modern cruise ship in the world.'

The German public-service television broadcaster ZDF will broadcast a three part documentary on the Quantum of the Seas on January 13, 14 and 15, on the program Hallo Deutschland.

You should be able to follow the documentary on the program's website:

http://hallodeutschland.zdf.de/ZDF/zdfportal/programdata/9c4e1912-ec14-35ec-b869-fdf6d697a91f/20391501

January 13 episode description reads 'Hello Germany accompanies the chef Tobias Friedensburg on the most modern cruise ship in the world.'

The January 13 segment about the Quantum starts at 18:15.

Edited by Lloyd555

I'm sure inside there's loads of activity, but externally there doesn't seem to be much happening. As far as I'm concerned that's fine because I don't want a big purple butterfly (or whatever they come up with) when I'm aboard this June.

There not messing about with the a escape are they.

Seems to me that I saw that in a ceiling on Quantum. Look familiar to anyone?

Yeah I think I did too...

It does seem familiar, but I just can't seem to place it. Someone please jog my memory. :D

Denise

Yeah I think I did too...

It does seem familiar, but I just can't seem to place it. Someone please jog my memory. :D

Denise

Couldn't find it in my collection of photo's but reading through "Radio's" live thread this morning there it was. Ceiling just outside Coastal Kitchen and Windjammer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45460139&postcount=478

Couldn't find it in my collection of photo's but reading through "Radio's" live thread this morning there it was. Ceiling just outside Coastal Kitchen and Windjammer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45460139&postcount=478

Oh Yeah, I think that's it. Thanks Lou ( and Radio). :D

BTW I was noticing that Katy Perry's Tiger ( in the Super bowl halftime show)looked a bit like Felicia Bear. Hmmm

Denise

I'm sure inside there's loads of activity, but externally there doesn't seem to be much happening. As far as I'm concerned that's fine because I don't want a big purple butterfly (or whatever they come up with) when I'm aboard this June.

There not messing about with the a escape are they.

Well, we know the Windjammer is taking shape.

"Excuse me sir with the construction helmet ...Where can I find the warm chocolate chip cookies?!"

521c9c67c76b9d0ff1b521e38c27299e.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Well, we know the Windjammer is taking shape.

"Excuse me sir with the construction helmet ...Where can I find the warm chocolate chip cookies?!"

521c9c67c76b9d0ff1b521e38c27299e.jpg

Sure looks like the buffet area of the Solstice Class ships of Celebrity. Must be a Meyer Werft thing? This type of design really works well.:D Looking forward to our 14 days on the Anthem in June.

Enjoy!

Kel:)