Anthem of the Seas Construction

Is there anybody else able to give us our fix of Anthem pics whilst Lloyd555 is enjoying himself on the Quantum? I would volunteer but would have no idea where to start

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here you go:

8a8b8b6ec855ac279381bbd49ebce2e6.jpg

This is how I saw her on saturday. The cabins get installed now. And she is not swimming anymore. The initial engine tests are done and now the underwater ship gets some final touches.

Here you go:

8a8b8b6ec855ac279381bbd49ebce2e6.jpg

This is how I saw her on saturday. The cabins get installed now. And she is not swimming anymore. The initial engine tests are done and now the underwater ship gets some final touches.

Thank you. Much appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here you go:

I heard on Quantum Maiden Voyage that Anthem was currently 12 weeks behind schedule and I wondered...could that possibly be true at this stage ? :confused:

I heard on Quantum Maiden Voyage that Anthem was currently 12 weeks behind schedule and I wondered...could that possibly be true at this stage ? :confused:

Well....I don't know anything official but I heard something like that. There was delay of a few days at Quantum, and Anthem will be worse as far as I heard. Again, this is based on unofficial information.

Well....I don't know anything official but I heard something like that. There was delay of a few days at Quantum, and Anthem will be worse as far as I heard. Again, this is based on unofficial information.

Thank you, good to know I wasn't dreaming that I had heard that bit of unofficial info.

Thank you, good to know I wasn't dreaming that I had heard that bit of unofficial info.

So the Anthem's Bionic Bar robots won't be ready for Christmas?!!

Hellooo! How will I get to see if they make a good spiked eggnog?

Edited by Lloyd555