High Seas Deluxe Tote package

jp30338

Does anyone know if you can use bar cash towards purchasing bottomless bubbles as long as you sign up at a bar? If so that makes this worth it, otherwise for me not so much.

Yes you can.
Does anyone know if the $25 bar cash can be used toward cheers? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased this also, but never got an e-mail confirmation from Carnival. Charge has shown up on credit card. Is this the norm? Or should I be contacting Carnival for some sort of receipt/confirmation the package will be in our cabin? First time I've ever purchased anything through Fun Shops.

Thanks in advance for replies, and thank you to OP for letting us all know about this deal.

ordered this bag as a "gift" for my wife. it is her birthday embarkation day, and is supposed to be delivered to the room in the evening (while we are at the steakhouse) along with the birthday cake and streamers. Does anyone know if there is any way I can get a small gift box, that I will be bringing, inserted into the bag by ships staff so she finds it with everything else?

Did any of you notice that when you first come into purchase the “High Seas Deluxe Tote Package”

That is shows “Two Carnival Visors”

But as soon as you select the Tee Shirt Sizes the visors are removed.

So do you know if the Visors are really included?

Visors.PNG.8dda08edc9a26dfc64a85b8a5a3ec5a3.PNG

1450697470_NoVisors.PNG.2dc955b42fa88540b7c05193122ff81f.PNG

Edited by ParrotheadKev

Did any of you notice that when you first come into purchase the “High Seas Deluxe Tote Package”

That is shows “Two Carnival Visors”

But as soon as you select the Tee Shirt Sizes the visors are removed.

So do you know if the Visors are really included?

You do get the visors. We just got ours last week on the Dream and it did include two visors.

I just bought one for my May Valor Cruise. It is a great deal because I'll buy a picture and a bucket of beer. The rest for $41 is a good deal. I bought this before a few years ago but have no idea where my tote bag is. Now I have one less thing to pack away.

You are ready for your Momosa"s LOL.

We ordered this on a cruise we took awhile ago. It is great. I use the t-shirt and visor all the time.