Complimentary drinks

qualifiedcruiseologist

Yes & yes.

You only have to pay for specialty coffees such as Nespresso or liqueur coffees after 5pm. Lattes, hot chocolates, tea etc are available from about 7 am. We always used to get a hot chocolate to go to take to any lectures in the Caberet lounge & as a night cap to take to our cabin when going to bed

You are usually served at your table by a waiter( they are everywhere) & have your drink bought to you. Or you can front up to any bar and get a drink (of any type) to take with you or back to your cabin.

Hope this is what you were after.

Karyn

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No, you have to pay for specialty coffees anytime, & liqueur coffees- that are only available from 5pm in the Mosaic cafe. To my knowledge, I don't think they do the liqueur coffees until in the evening.

Sorry for the confusion.

Karyn

Coffee, tea, chocolate is served at the Mosaic cafe all day and is included, that includes latte/capuchino etc, but does not include Nespresso - you have to pay extra for that. In the evening I'm sure you could have an included spirit - rum, whisky, kirsch etc in your coffee for nothing, but as brandy isn't on the included list you would have to pay if you wanted a brandy in your coffee.