Celebrity Silhouette deck 8 even side-how tell where the sofa bed located

debbyLA

How can I tell if the sofa is near the entrance door or the veranda on an ocean view veranda room?

I know that every other one the sofa is near the door but I prefer near the balcony.

I an specifically interested in Vista deck 8 8232 thru 8250.

I think the rooms with convertible sofa beds and upper berths have the sofa bed near the balcony.

Anyone who has stayed in any of these rooms, what was your room number and where was the sofa?

How can I tell if the sofa is near the entrance door or the veranda on an ocean view veranda room?

I know that every other one the sofa is near the door but I prefer near the balcony.

I think the rooms with convertible sofa beds and upper berths have the sofa bed near the balcony.

Anyone who has stayed in any of these rooms, what was your room number and where was the sofa?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

Yes, we have stayed thrice on the Celebrity Silhouette, twice on deck 8. Our cabin numbers were 8282 and 8298 (starboard side) and both rooms had the Bed by the balcony (we prefer this configuration).

Since you prefer the SOFA by the balcony (bed by the bath), and since the configuration alternates, the cabins with sofa by the balcony should be 8250,8246,8242,8238 and 8234.

Someone has also confirmed that 8230 is bed by the bath, so I am pretty sure these are the cabins which you want.

Hey, welcome to Cruise Critic.

Stateroom 8232 has the bed by the balcony (sofa by the bath), and stateroom 8250 has the bed by the bath (sofa by the balcony).

The sofabed/upper cabins always have the sofa by the balcony. So if the cabin has the symbol for 3/4 persons, it will have the couch by the balcony and the bed by the bath. Thus the cabins on either side will have the bed by the balcony. EM