P & O Loyalty program

We are about to endure two short cruises in Australia so that we can go to platinum for our August back to back in Japan on Princess later this year. So the reciprocal agreement between P&O and Princess does have some affect in our case. Possibly not what they intended.
That is the only advantage.

• 4 months later...

So, I just want to get this straight, if I go on a P&O cruise I get nothing as in Loyalty... But when I go on Princess again, the trip with P&O will go towards my Princess Loyalty??

Sorry, fairly new to this cruise stuff!

So, I just want to get this straight, if I go on a P&O cruise I get nothing as in Loyalty... But when I go on Princess again, the trip with P&O will go towards my Princess Loyalty??

Sorry, fairly new to this cruise stuff!

Got it in one.

Welcome to CC by the way.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We love princess because of their loyalty program. Free laundry is the best. Going home with clean clothes is great. The mini bar is another plus. We are just about Diamond on RCL. Their program is not as good. Just to get specialty coffees will be a benefit. I spoke to the commodore of the P&O fleet a couple of years ago and he said there wasn't any sign in the future they would offer a loyalty program in Australia.

• 3 weeks later...
We love princess because of their loyalty program. Free laundry is the best. Going home with clean clothes is great. The mini bar is another plus. We are just about Diamond on RCL. Their program is not as good. Just to get specialty coffees will be a benefit. I spoke to the commodore of the P&O fleet a couple of years ago and he said there wasn't any sign in the future they would offer a loyalty program in Australia.

Free drinks in the lounge for 3 hours and 3 drinks loaded on your card daily, plus access to a coffee machine is a pretty good RCL Diamond perk in my opinion. [emoji3] plus some free internet. Also it extends across their a Celebrity brand which offers some laundry. I also love the Princess Elite perks but it is a toss up between the two for me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

After our next 2 cruises and another 5 nights we will hit Elite on Princess - yes I love their program just for the free internet we get, but the washing and bar setup will be good also.

Our first cruise was on P&O Jewel in 2008 and we must have loved it as we have cruised most years since. I agree though that many things on P&O have to be paid for that we get for free on Princess, and usually we get good prices on Princess.

We are only doing the next 2 P&O cruises as we wanted to do PNG, timing and the price we got was good and our Tennis cruise - well best way to spend 2 days at the tennis and add 5 more nights to our Captain's Circle on Princess.

Hummmm where can I go next for 5 nights before I plan the world cruise or the Pacific Ocean.