what ships will get the new menus?

girlsjustwannacruise

What new menus are you talking about? The American Table menu that is on some ships or the Chef's Table?

I think OP is refering to the American Table menu.. Isn't it on hold for now? I thought I read somewhere they weren't sure yet whether to expand it fleet wide yet or not?

Hoping NOT. Didn't care for the new

Menu and especially the lack

Of table cloths. Made it seem louder and much much too casual in the dining room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Imagination has the pretty tables. Inspiration still uses table clothes.

• 2 weeks later...
Hoping NOT. Didn't care for the new

Menu and especially the lack

Of table cloths. Made it seem louder and much much too casual in the dining room.

I agree 100%

• 2 weeks later...
No American Table menu currently on Valor but tablecloths are.

Thank God!! Praying it stays far far away at least until after next spring break! This was my only "positive" my family and I had about having the Liberty switched for the Valor on our upcoming cruise in the spring. Praying they keep this cheesy idea FAR FAR AWAY! :eek:

Thank God!! Praying it stays far far away at least until after next spring break! This was my only "positive" my family and I had about having the Liberty switched for the Valor on our upcoming cruise in the spring. Praying they keep this cheesy idea FAR FAR AWAY! :eek:

I loved American Table and wish Carnival would roll it out to more ships.

We'll be sailing Carnival for the 1st time in 4 years, so I'm not quite sure exactly what the "American menu" means.

We'll be on the Breeze, so could someone kindly explain what these new menus and American menus are?

Thanks!

Hoping the Breeze does not have it yet, cruising oct 11...

Just back from the Breeze and no American Table. Next is the Liberty in December, hoping the Liberty does not have it also, if so we will use other eating venues, not a biggie...

Just back from the Breeze and no American Table. Next is the Liberty in December, hoping the Liberty does not have it also, if so we will use other eating venues, not a biggie...

As of now the Liberty does have it, but I believe they still have table cloths. Have you been on a ship with it before? What didn't you like about it? I haven't gotten a chance to try the new menus yet, but some of the port of call options look really good and I like changing things up sometimes.

I would like to try the new menu. I find the port of call items very interesting, among some of the other menu offerings. I was hoping that they would start introducing the new menu/American table menu to some more ships by now.