Complete List of Owner's Suite Benefits on the Freedom of the Seas?

Sun and Fun

Hi All,

Very excited to have booked the Freedom of the Seas for next January. I have read conflicting perks for staying in the Owner's Suite on the Freedom of the Seas, so would like to get information from all the experienced suite guests on RCCL.

We stayed in a Grand Suite on the Radiance of the Seas, but I am absolutely certain we did not take advantage (or knew about) all the perks.

Thanks All!

Hi All,

Very excited to have booked the Freedom of the Seas for next January. I have read conflicting perks for staying in the Owner's Suite on the Freedom of the Seas, so would like to get information from all the experienced suite guests on RCCL.

We stayed in a Grand Suite on the Radiance of the Seas, but I am absolutely certain we did not take advantage (or knew about) all the perks.

Thanks All!

It should be detailed on the RCCL web site.:)

We thought so, but then have heard of other additional benefits that they do not list. I think there are some additional benefits at Coco Cay that were not listed (have heard the cabanas are free to suite guests but some say you just have access to them but need to pay). We have heard that they save seats for the shows for suite guests as well as poolside chairs. I am curious about all the "non-listed" perks individuals have received. :)

The cabanas are not free to anyone...not even those in suites! Some ships do have "suite" theater seating (a section for suite guests, not specific seats!) and some also have a "suite area" by the pool...usually on an upper deck above the pool.