Articles left behind

Wondering if anyone has left things behind from your cruise? I'm sure!! Lol. I'm wondering if we contact them there's a chance to get them back. We left two framed pictures worth $25 dollars each. Thank you for any responses.

Wondering if anyone has left things behind from your cruise? I'm sure!! Lol. I'm wondering if we contact them there's a chance to get them back. We left two framed pictures worth $25 dollars each. Thank you for any responses.

Our DD's left lots of jewelery and small souveniers that they purchased for their friends on a cruise several years ago. They left them on the top bunk. Not sure if they ended up wrapped up with the bed linen or taken by the room steward but we did call and report them missing and they were never located.

If it was found & turned in to Guest Services, you can attempt to track it down. Have you contact the line's corporate office for help?

What is the cost of shipping them to your home/office, just curious? I see that you are in FL and if your sailing was from a homeport, I suppose you could arrange to drive to the pier & pick them up.

Travelers are known to leave behind all sorts of things, both expensive & hard to replace items and "pre-owned" clothing not marked for disposal & end up in Lost-n-Found. You will be amazed at the collections in airport facilities.

Edited by mking8288

I left my camera bag and its contents on the Gem this past March. I realized I didn't have it immediately upon disembarking through customs. I wasn't allowed back on the ship but the Port officials tried their best to locate the bag (I knew where I had left it) to no avail. I called the corporate number and filed a claim. Apparently, all lost and found gets shipped to the Corporate offices in Miami. Four weeks later I received a phone call stating that my camera bag was found! I had to pay for the shipping COD and five days later it was delivered to my house.:)