Carnival Liberty 1A cabins 6393, 7345, & 8357

tootsiebit

I know this is somewhere on these threads, but I have spent the last 45 minutes looking and frankly am tired of searching, so I hope that some informative, nice person can answer a question for me.

I have seen pics of 8357 with 2 beds on the floor and want to know if anyone knows if cabin 7345 is set up the same way? It shows, of course, to be upper & lower, but know that some of these rooms are actually 2 beds on the floor and not upper and lower and I would just like to verify that 6393 & particularly 7345 are set up the same way.

Any info or pics would so be appreciated!!!

I found pictures (via a website I'm not allowed to mention) of both of those cabins on sister-ships (Conquest and Freedom) and both had two single beds on the floor. Hopefully someone else can confirm specifically for the Liberty, but I'd say your odds are good!

I found pictures (via a website I'm not allowed to mention) of both of those cabins on sister-ships (Conquest and Freedom) and both had two single beds on the floor. Hopefully someone else can confirm specifically for the Liberty, but I'd say your odds are good!

Thank you so much and I was actually thinking the same thing about the odds being good on the same layout....:)

• 4 months later...

@tootsiebit We are booked in 6393 in May so Im interested to hear your thoughts and confirmation of the cabin layout. I have seen several post that say there are 2 on the floor and I saw pics from 2013 but would like current info if possible :) Trying to decide if we should upgrade or stay there.

Thanks

Edited by jbizjack12

I stayed in 6393 on Glory and it did have the beds configured together. The only thing I didn't like about that cabin is that it was right next to a room service closet. Lots of banging of metal sounds from the early morning to late at night. I did complain to GS after a few nights of no sleep and it got better.

Edited by firemanbobswife

@tootsiebit We are booked in 6393 in May so Im interested to hear your thoughts and confirmation of the cabin layout. I have seen several post that say there are 2 on the floor and I saw pics from 2013 but would like current info if possible :) Trying to decide if we should upgrade or stay there.

Thanks

The poster you are asking wrote his/her comments back in October of last year, so they may not come back to answer your question. However, these 3 rooms are pretty similar with twin beds on the floor which can stay separate or be moved together for a king.

I believe the Valor has the head/foot of the bed in line with the ships direction, while the other 4 are perpendicular, with the head towards the middle or center of the ship.

I've never seen it down, but there appears to be a bed in the ceiling that the steward can crank down and set up if needed.

Enjoy your cruise.

• 1 month later...
I stayed in 6393 on Glory and it did have the beds configured together. The only thing I didn't like about that cabin is that it was right next to a room service closet. Lots of banging of metal sounds from the early morning to late at night. I did complain to GS after a few nights of no sleep and it got better.

Thanks for the pics of 6393 on Glory...just hoping we don't show up and have bunkbeds! :) LOL

But we are ready for whatever we get!

Thanks for the pics of 6393 on Glory...just hoping we don't show up and have bunkbeds! :) LOL

But we are ready for whatever we get!

Trust me, you won't. Just be aware of the Room Service closet right next to it. They were banging metal pans and stuff early in the morning until late at night. I finally had to take a trip down to GS and that fixed it. I shouldn't have waited so long to do it.

I stayed in 6393 on Liberty for two weeks in December. It is in fact two beds on the floor, convertible into a king. It is next to a closet which was noisy at times but most of the time it was perfectly fine (never had trouble sleeping and I'm a light sleeper). I don't have pictures, but if you have any questions I spent 14 nights in it and am pretty familiar with every detail :-p

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Doggielover68

My sister stayed in 6393 on the Conquest a couple months ago. Definitely the 2 beds that can become a king, and was roomier than our standard inside room (and we even had one of the sideways oriented inside rooms that already feel roomier than the standard). She loved it and thought she got a great bargain. She didn't complain about much noise on our cruise either, but I know that noise level and depth of sleep is different for everyone.

• 9 months later...