Anyone else still waiting on Liberty/Valor rebooking?

felicit0us

In Carnival's email about the Liberty/Valor rebooking, they said they anticipated all rebookings to be completed by the end of November. I haven't received an email confirming a rebooking and my August cruise is not showing up in my itinerary. The only follow-up email I have received said that my shore excursion has been cancelled. Anyone else still waiting to have their room rebooked on the sister ship?

In Carnival's email about the Liberty/Valor rebooking, they said they anticipated all rebookings to be completed by the end of November. I haven't received an email confirming a rebooking and my August cruise is not showing up in my itinerary. The only follow-up email I have received said that my shore excursion has been cancelled. Anyone else still waiting to have their room rebooked on the sister ship?

A couple weeks ago, our FTTF was cancelled and then added back a few days later. Our spa appointments have been cancelled and are not shown under our booking. Weve received a credit on our cc for those. However, I'm still waiting patiently for those to be rebooked as they were. But yea, its December now...

We are on the Valor cruised that got ripped off a day so the ship can be relocated :( and still haven't received a credit on our gratuities for the day. When I last spoke to a rep (on Monday) she said that the credit will be back on my account by Wednesday (yesterday). It still isn't there, as of today.

We are selling June 8th(now on the Valor) and we just received our "re-booking" email from CCL last week. I would suggest giving it another week.

Still waiting here as well. Talked to Carnival yesterday who said I needed to contact my booking agent... who said there is still a delay.

FTTF was credited then re-charged... but I am on the Carnival Live sailing and my concert tickets and shore excursion still have yet to be added...

I am trying not to freak out because I have 90 days until the cruise... But I only have 90 days until the cruise!!!! :eek:

We are sailing June 12 and our new booking is now posted. We never received any sort of email notification. I just happened to log in and see that I could now access the reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Spent over 30 minutes on the phone with a rep last night trying to have the gratuity removed for the day lost on Valor, she couldn't figure it out nor could the person she was talking to on the other line. She took down my number and said she would call me back. When she called I missed it and she never left a voicemail nor called back. FRUSTRATING!!

I had been considering cancelling my 11/2017 cruise on the Valor (now changed to Liberty) due to the fact that my son and I really want to start saving for a land trip to Peru. Because it was changed to a different ship, I called and was able to cancel for a full refund of my deposit, so I think that's fate telling me I made the right choice. Peru - 2018.

Our June 3 Valor (now Liberty) booking was visible a week ago Friday. They moved our cabin to the opposite end of the ship. We chose to change our booking to the Conquest. Carnival accommodated our change without incident.

Sailing on a Carnival Live sailing March 2nd. I cannot get into my reservation on the consumer or agent side, so do not feel bad. Concert tickets were refunded and are supposed to be rebooked. I was told that everything would be corrected and available by December 1st, but alas it is December 6th and it is not up and available to me. I suspect they will have it figured out before the end of the month as that is when the final payment is due. :rolleyes:

Check your pricing carefully. Our Feb. 12, 2017 was repriced somehow. Went up by $20.00. Not a lot, but still not as booked. So, check your prices against your original booking. PVP is working on it now.:(

We are on the now Liberty Feb. 12 sailing and our booking is back in there, same cabin # etc., and I think the same price however, it's not showing that it's paid in full. It was paid in full at the time of booking. Hopefully they will still get around to adding and update that information. Good job I printed our documents off prior to the change. I have a paper with our booking number on the Valor showing payment was made in full.

We sail in April and everything went back online the end of November. I did contemplate cancelling the cruise but when I went to inquire about that they were going to charge me $150 to cancel.

I think we will be okay on Liberty though I really wanted to sail on the Valor.

We sail in April and everything went back online the end of November. I did contemplate cancelling the cruise but when I went to inquire about that they were going to charge me $150 to cancel.

Don't cancel!!! The Liberty and Valor are basically identical(just different decor)!!! We loved the Liberty and her crew and would not hesitate to sail her again!!!

We are on the first Liberty cruise after the switch in a week. We only received the email saying things were changing. I waited a few weeks, and when I logged back in, everything was the same (YTD, FTTF, even the room #) except we are booked on the Liberty and the itinerary had changed since we are leaving at 10 pm. We didn't pre-pay gratuities or book any excursions, so maybe ours was just an easy flip?

If you call again you will probably get different info. I cancelled no problem and got my deposit (all I had paid so far) returned without an issue.

If you call again you will probably get different info. I cancelled no problem and got my deposit (all I had paid so far) returned without an issue.

Did you book early saver? I tried to cancel but was told that because it was the same itinerary and a sister ship they weren't allowing cancellations. The only reason we were sailing on the Valor was to see some crew people, including a waiter that we were requesting for dinner. We are NOT happy that we have to go on the Liberty, although at least I found out the the CD will be on vacation at that time, thank goodness. He alone was a reason to NOT sail on the Liberty!

Edited by LindaJSteele

Did you book early saver? I tried to cancel but was told that because it was the same itinerary and a sister ship they weren't allowing cancellations. The only reason we were sailing on the Valor was to see some crew people, including a waiter that we were requesting for dinner. We are NOT happy that we have to go on the Liberty, although at least I found out the the CD will be on vacation at that time, thank goodness. He alone was a reason to NOT sail on the Liberty!

Yes - booked ES. They completed the refund in a 5 minute call.

Hmmm.. did you talk to anyone in particular? I am still debating on going.

No - I just called the customer service line and told them this rebooking wasn't something I wanted to do as I specifically wanted Valor and didn't agree with the change and would like a refund. I was pleasant, she was pleasant, and it was done within just a few minutes.