Stay and Park- Port Canaveral

We are leaving out of Port Canaveral on October 5th (first time cruisers!!!), and I'm wondering what the best deal is for the hotels close by (and their park and sail specials).

We bought the faster to the fun pass, so I'd like to be there as early as possible, but I'm nervous about the different shuttles from the different hotels?

I've looked at the Best Western and the Days Inn (haven't had a chance to look at the others yet, but I will), does anyone have any advice on which shuttles make sure we get there early?

Since we are staying at the hotel the night before, I figured we might as well just take advantage of paying a little more to keep the car parked there. Just don't want to miss out on all the fun to be had by boarding early!!

Any suggestions are soo so so appreciated!!

Country Inn and Suites has a park & cruise package. It includes room, breakfast, shuttle to port and parking for the duration of your cruise. It is one of the closest hotels to the port.

This is where we stay..also includes the shuttle back.

• 1 month later...

Okay, one more quick question.

I can't tell if it's an obvious question or not, but when do we technically "check out" of the hotel/pay our bill?

I'm assuming the morning we leave for the cruise and before the shuttle leaves for the port, but when we get back to we have to do anything through the hotel when we pick up our car again?

I'm just trying to budget all of my spending for each day and I'm wondering if I had the hotel bill to the beginning of the cruise or after we get back!

Thank you for your help!!

(I tried scouring the internet to find an answer to this question, but could not find anything so I figured I would ask you fine folks!)

Thank you for your suggestions!!! We booked at the comfort inn, I figured since it's the closest we will get their sooner!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just FYI.....the "Country" Inn & Suites......not the "Comfort" Inn is the one closet to the port.

But no worries.....you are still close and all of these hotels have much experience in running shuttles.

When returning there is nothing else you need to do at the hotel just pick up your car and go.

Okay, one more quick question.

I can't tell if it's an obvious question or not, but when do we technically "check out" of the hotel/pay our bill?

I'm assuming the morning we leave for the cruise and before the shuttle leaves for the port, but when we get back to we have to do anything through the hotel when we pick up our car again?

I'm just trying to budget all of my spending for each day and I'm wondering if I had the hotel bill to the beginning of the cruise or after we get back!

Thank you for your help!!

(I tried scouring the internet to find an answer to this question, but could not find anything so I figured I would ask you fine folks!)

If you're booked for one before your cruise, then you pay the next day. Technically you will have "checked out" since you're booked for one night. Have fun!!!!