Does this sound correct?

gskimmel

I just made final payment for a cruise I booked while on the Quest. My TA said the total price dropped by$114 but Azamara told her I would lose the $200 onboard booking OBC benefit if I took the lower price. Does this sound correct? I could have sworn that I was guaranteed the lowest price before final payment is due and still be able to keep the onboard booking OBC.

I just made final payment for a cruise I booked while on the Quest. My TA said the total price dropped by$114 but Azamara told her I would lose the $200 onboard booking OBC benefit if I took the lower price. Does this sound correct? I could have sworn that I was guaranteed the lowest price before final payment is due and still be able to keep the onboard booking OBC.

sounds right to me. i took the lower price and gave up the OBC for for 114 ikeep the OBC.

sounds right to me. i took the lower price and gave up the OBC for for 114 ikeep the OBC.

We kept the OBC. Was surprised they were going to take away the onboard booking benefit if I go for the lower price.

We kept the OBC. Was surprised they were going to take away the onboard booking benefit if I go for the lower price.

You are no longer booking on board so not entitled to the On board booking benefit

Edited by Leo_On_Geo

You are no longer booking on board so not entitled to the On board booking benefit

True but the person that helped me on the Quest said that I can take advantage of price drops and still keep the onboard benefits. It is only $114 so no big deal. Was just surprised the Miami person disagreed with the future booking person on the Quest.

It does not sound correct to me. It is not a new booking. Are they not supposed to honour the price guarantee? Ask your travel agent to insist or once on board ask the LCV representative. You might get your OBC back.