NOLA- Sun Bum Sunscreen?

Sundsgn

Does anyone know if you can buy the Sun Bum brand sunscreen in New Orleans near the port? Since I'm flying and not checking, hoping to pick some up before boarding. I thought maybe the outlet but the locations from their website doesn't show anything except a hotel and a clothing store? Just curious...

The NOLA Ulta locations are not near the port or airport. Target carries Sun Bum and there is a Target in Kenner near the airport at Esplanade Mall. You could ask your taxi driver to make a quick stop there before going downtown. The Sun Bum site says you can also buy it at the shops at the Roosevelt Hotel just across Canal from the French Quarter. You could walk there from the port area. Hope these suggestions are helpful. (I lived in NOLA for many years and know the area fairly well)

I saw that on the SunBum site, and wasn't quite sure where that hotel was. Thanks for the info! I did a little more digging too and saw that the liquids allowance must have gone up - I had it in my head that it was 2oz, but now it is 3 to 3.4. I have no idea when that changed, but that's a little bit of good news :)