the USA website

Sailin' Shoes

i am sorry for repeating this but i haven't cruised on ACC in a year or so, am getting older and losing my ability to constantly deal with change.

where on the ACC website can i see my total reservation, including transfers, shore ex, etc?:confused:

where on ACC website can i order baggage tags and/or print them?:confused:

i tried myazamara but all it shows is a confirmed reservation. i have already checked in online and it correctly shows that fact.:cool:

gotta tell you, i have been or will be on, Princess and Crystal since my last ACC cruise and their websites are a breeze, and look good. the ACC website does not look good nor is it intuitive, at best, or functional at worst.

enough whining, any help negotiating the website that is what is would be appreciated.

Edited by Sailin' Shoes

i am sorry for repeating this but i haven't cruised on ACC in a year or so' date=' am getting older and losing my ability to constantly deal with change.

where on the ACC website can i see my [u']total[/u] reservation, including transfers, shore ex, etc?:confused:

i tried myazamara but all it shows is a confirmed reservation. i have already checked in online and it correctly shows that fact.:cool:

gotta tell you, i have been or will be on, Princess and Crystal since my last ACC cruise and their websites are a breeze, and look good. the ACC website does not look good nor is it intuitive, at best, or functional at worst.

enough whining, any help negotiating the website that is what is would be appreciated.

I have to agree 100% - the UK website is similar it is impossible to see your reservation as you used to so for example I cannot tell what room I am going to be in.

Baggage tags are the least of the problems!!

I have to agree 100% - the UK website is similar it is impossible to see your reservation as you used to so for example I cannot tell what room I am going to be in.

Baggage tags are the least of the problems!!

If you view your express pass you may be able to see what room/cabin you are in:)

i am sorry for repeating this but i haven't cruised on ACC in a year or so' date=' am getting older and losing my ability to constantly deal with change.

where on the ACC website can i see my [u']total[/u] reservation, including transfers, shore ex, etc?:confused:

The Azamara reservations aren't too much trouble once you get the hang of it but I can understand that it's difficult when you get used to other cruiselines' ways of doing things and then you have to learn a new system with every different line you take! I think you're actually ahead of the game because you found the MyAzamara link, which is not very easy to find now. Used to be but not anymore. :(

So. Once you've logged in, hit "My Reservation" which brings you to the page that has your reservation. On the left hand side of the page is a list of items that are all clickable and will lead you to information you want. The last item on the list says "Book Land Discoveries" and that's what leads you to all the information of shore excursions that you've purchased, or ones that you may purchase. If you want to attend the Azamazing Evening, you book it like a regular shore excursion and it will come up as costing $0. It looks like you've already done your online check-in and the closer you get to your sailing (about 40 days or so) the more information will become available on the My Reservation page. You're still too far out to get luggage tags, but when they're ready to be requested, the link magically appears on the Online Check-in page towards the bottom. ;) If you get anxious about the tags you can always call Azamara toll-free and the reservation agent will make the request for you and have them sent to you. Hope this helps a bit. Personally, I click on everything that's clickable because you never know what it leads to and some of/all of it/none of it could be handy/useless/informative/redundant/interesting....you get the idea.

I cant even find the login. You know the user and password. It is not on the main page. Why would it not be on the main page of a website? Richard

Richard, go to the website first. http://http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/

On the right hand side of the page at the top, click on Your Voyage. That brings up a block with three columns, the middle of which says Already Booked and at the bottom you will see My Azamara. Click on that and a little box comes up that says "You are now leaving...." Press the "OK" and you will open up a new page that says My Azamara Login. Take it from there with your login and password. There. Done! :)

Hello Sailin' Shoes,

At this time our website does not have a section where your full reservation can be viewed. MyAzamara is the best option.

Re Bag Tags - the on-line check in will allow you to order your Bag Tag Mailer. It will consist of 8 individual embarkation bag tags; 4 per guest based on

two guests in a stateroom.

Richard, go to the website first. http://http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/

On the right hand side of the page at the top, click on Your Voyage. That brings up a block with three columns, the middle of which says Already Booked and at the bottom you will see My Azamara. Click on that and a little box comes up that says "You are now leaving...." Press the "OK" and you will open up a new page that says My Azamara Login. Take it from there with your login and password. There. Done! :)

Thanks so much. Why oh why would put it their? Richard

Hello Sailin' Shoes,

At this time our website does not have a section where your full reservation can be viewed. MyAzamara is the best option.

Re Bag Tags - the on-line check in will allow you to order your Bag Tag Mailer. It will consist of 8 individual embarkation bag tags; 4 per guest based on

two guests in a stateroom.

When does the Bag Tag Mailer appear on line? We sail June 21 and I have completed the on line check in but I can't find the Bag Tag Mailer request. Thanks.

When does the Bag Tag Mailer appear on line? We sail June 21 and I have completed the on line check in but I can't find the Bag Tag Mailer request. Thanks.

Hello Terrier1,

Your Bag Tag Mailer will be available anywhere from 49-11 days out from sailing.

Bonnie