What to do ?

lasefton

If you are concerned about a week on a ship then you might want to consider a 7 day Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. Most of these will have you at a different island every day except for one day at sea.

Hank

Go with seven days. Less than that is too short and sometimes is more of a party boat.

Keith

So true. You know on the 3 & 4 day cruises you are just starting to relax and its over. The longer cruises, you learn to unwind and relax at about day 3 then the longer cruises you get those extra day in total relax mode. This is why I no longer look at cruises of less than 7 days. Have a great time with your cruise once you chose one.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

My choice would also be a 7 day cruise from San Juan. Some cruise lines have 2 itineraries for that section of the Caribbean. Very port intensive with very little down time but great FUN. Whatever you select...have a great cruise.

My choice would also be a 7 day cruise from San Juan. Some cruise lines have 2 itineraries for that section of the Caribbean. Very port intensive with very little down time but great FUN. Whatever you select...have a great cruise.

if you want ports this is what you want, we like sea days, might start looking at the islands to see who has best beach's, we love St Martin- orient beach and St John has many great beachs

I will suggest 7-day Caribbean cruises. You have the options of East Carib, West Carib or Southern Carib. They all have great beaches. Seven-day cruise is really not that long. Time flies when you cruise :D

Archived