Past guest party on Victory sailing 5/16/15

So...if the OP would have still had her "letter" would they have attended the party even though the later letter did not include them in the invitation?

No.

I would have posted a copy of my letter about the "Gold/Platinum/Diamond" party that was received along with my SO's letter about the "Platinum/Diamond" party because of the odd discrepancy in the name of the party.

The party itself was something I could take or leave; my SO wasn't interested, so it was not a consideration.

The issue became the mysterious removal of the letter. The party was a non-issue.

I have no problem with missing the party. I do have a problem with the original letter listing the Gold/Platinum/Diamond party as one of my Gold benefits being removed from my cabin. I think the way it was handled was very tacky.

He had no right to do that and I feel as though he violated your privacy. The letter was addressed to you. It was taken to CHA or his supervisors or Carnival's. I'm glad the people who did show up with the letter was allowed in, after all they were invited. I wonder if Carnival took the drink coupon away from them? Pretty cheap on Carnival's part and poor planning.

The comment that I made on CC was my interpretation of something that happened during my cruise, as many (if not most) comments are.

i just want to say that i think every comment you have made has been rational and what anybody can relate to. you've even responded to any comments questioning motives and such in the same manner. i'm certainly not giving you any flack and thank you for sharing your experience.

i just want to say that i think every comment you have made has been rational and what anybody can relate to. you've even responded to any comments questioning motives and such in the same manner. i'm certainly not giving you any flack and thank you for sharing your experience.

How nice, thank you.

I am looking forward to hearing about other's experiences.

like and agreed