LeClub Voyage question

cruiser02

I am Discoverer level with the LeClub Voyage and booked in CC suite

Will I get both the free wifi minutes that come with the suite and the minutes from club benefit?

Also...on a B2B so do I get the minutes from each cruise?

Hope this makes sense

Thanks

My understanding is you get whichever internet benefit is the larger, but not both. If you have a traveling companion who is at the same level they would also get their own set of benefits. On a B2B it used to be a " use it or lose it " approach but last year they changed the system so you can carrry over any unused minutes into the following cruise.

you can carrry over any unused minutes into the following cruise.

Basically the code they give you (for the free internet minutes) on the first cruise does not expire until you use the minutes up on the second cruise. Then you can activate the second set of free minutes.

Regarding internet minutes, you get one or the other, not both.

It is a gripe of mine.

We are travelling next week in a CC but are also Discoverer plus.

The internet minutes are included in the cost of the CC and we are not being rewarded anything for loyalty. Some may think I'm being petty.

It won't however stop me from travelling on Azamara.

Now on Journey (not sure about Quest) you can use your allotted internet minutes for a discount against the price of an unlimited package for the cruise. If you are Discoverer with 90 free minutes you can get $90 off the price of the U/L package. Discoverer Plus $120 etc. If you are staying in a suite with 235 free minutes you get $150 off (this is the maximum allowance), but yes, not both the minutes and the discount. I'm very happy about this new enhancement. I was told it was trialling, but hopefully it will be rolled out permanently.

Now on Journey (not sure about Quest) you can use your allotted internet minutes for a discount against the price of an unlimited package for the cruise. If you are Discoverer with 90 free minutes you can get $90 off the price of the U/L package. Discoverer Plus $120 etc. If you are staying in a suite with 235 free minutes you get $150 off (this is the maximum allowance), but yes, not both the minutes and the discount. I'm very happy about this new enhancement. I was told it was trialling, but hopefully it will be rolled out permanently.

Right now we are on Quest and that policy is not in place.

When I inquired the idea seemed to be a real surprise to all.

Let's hope it becomes the regular policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is a gripe of mine.

The internet minutes are included in the cost of the CC and we are not being rewarded anything for loyalty. Some may think I'm being petty.

Completely agree with you Grandma Gilly.

We've just returned from a lovely Viking Ocean cruise where Internet was free for all.

But I still prefer Azamara and it won't stop me from cruising with them either.

Right now we are on Quest and that policy is not in place.

When I inquired the idea seemed to be a real surprise to all.

Let's hope it becomes the regular policy.

Enjoy your cruise Nordski.

We are really looking forward to returning to Quest in May

It is a gripe of mine.

Darn Oh well I am sure we will survive. What is the cost of the Unlimited package? We are doing a 7 day followed by a 10 day.

Enjoy your cruise Nordski.

We are really looking forward to returning to Quest in May

Thanks!

I'm certain you will enjoy your return as much as we have. It's been a wonderful itinerary and experience.

I would also note that, in our opinion, for the first time the much improved internet speeds make the unlimited package worth considering.

I realize that this observation just confirms what others have already noted. And thanks to those comments we took advantage of the window of opportunity to sign up, albeit without the deal that Phil mentioned.